QoL feedback

crzydroid
7298 posts Moderator
Thanks for all the hard work on the quality of life updates!

A few suggestions...

Consider making ship resting motion stagnant or immune to speed changes. I tried 4x for about one second before I felt I was going to be seasick.

Also, there appears to be no difference between the "Select" auto mode and manual mode. I was under the impression from the video this would let you choose the action if specials were available, and use basic if they were on cooldown, like a hybrid auto-manual.

I really like the button that takes you back to the room you were in instead of straight to home...unless I actually want to go to the home screen. Now there is an actual click. Perhaps you could consider making it two buttons.

But also, thank you for moving auto a little further away from the settings button!

Replies

• Options
    All food sugestions, now we need just 5/10/20 purchrase of bronzium cards fir ally points and everyone will be happy.
  • Options
    I think its a great update, true new lease on life ESPECIALLY THE X4 function. For the 0.000000001% of ppl that dont like it, just dont use it. Please dont monkey with anything that works this well. Thanks again cheers!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think its a great update, true new lease on life ESPECIALLY THE X4 function. For the 0.000000001% of ppl that dont like it, just dont use it. Please dont monkey with anything that works this well. Thanks again cheers!

FWIW, I'm not suggesting they take away 4x, just that they make the ships not sway so much.