Squad management

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how amazing squad management is? Not only is it a great idea, the devs executed it extremely well. I love being able to customize different tabs. For me, this makes GW MUCH better. Since i usually switch between a rebel team and a dark side team depending on the node or particular enemies, it would take a while to scroll down through my roster every time and find my toons. Now i just pick the team. I love it.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Love it....but they need to check their profanity/reserved teams....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah I couldn't name mine "Galactic War"
  • Options
    I had that too, had to call it GW. I really love the new squad selector though. I can't tell the difference between most of the jawas so this will make things much easier. Top marks on some really player friendly updates, this has really enhanced my enjoyment of the game. Thanks devs!
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah I couldn't name mine "Galactic War"

Same here but i used GalacticWar with no space. Jedi is also banned.
  • Options
    +1.
    Squad management system is incredible. Just spent an hour building every team I use for all activities in SWGOH.

Thank you Devs!
  • Options
    Squad management is without a doubt another great feature that the devs added to make the game more user friendly, saving us tons of time picking out squads. However, I have 1 suggestion...

I know that you can move groups up and down to reorder their position should you want to change it later, but I can't seem to find an option to slide tabs left or right to reorder. Any new tabs added automatically appear at the end. They should add option to reorder the tabs.