Character packs

Anyone know how often new character packs are added to the store? There were a ton of awesome ones when I first started the game and didn't know what I wanted to purchace, now it's just been the chromium packs which I'm not really interested in.

Replies

• that's a question many have been wondering. nothing has been said about them yet.
  • Currently, all character packs are buyable only on first days of playing. Maybe will be new ones with future updates.
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I haven't seen character packs since like the first week.
  • Percula1869
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Seems dumb making them only available when you first start playing and you're not really invested enough yet to start spending money. Seems like EA would be all about giving you every chance they can for you to give them money.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Seems dumb making them only available when you first start playing and you're not really invested enough yet to start spending money. Seems like EA would be all about giving you every chance they can for you to give them money.

Perhaps they care about this mobile game and not 100% the money (I know... I know). They might just want to see this game run its course and not give people weekly opportunities to pay for deals. With regards to your OP, I expect we will be seeing a pretty nifty pack arriving next week :D
  • Dang. Well they finally add a character pack... And it's 60 bucks. I can almost justify paying like 20 bucks on a game but 60 is a little much for me. Oh well.