Maxed out Luke. How is he?

So i have luke at 4* g5. Then i stopped gearing him. I'm thinking about going 7* max everything. I think his leader ability is pretty tight if you ask me since you know tenacity rocks.

So 7* luke who has him there and how you like it? how much does he hit for basic/special?

Replies

• His HP is average. Speed is average. Can one shot some people with his second skill and some luck. His second hits for about 10k on crits. His basic around 4k. Geonosian Soldier is better in almost every way unfortunately. Tenacity leadership seems ok but I don't think it helps much.
  • He is great to use as lead against a Dooku / Daka team to resist those stuns. He occasionally stuns on crit hits but rare it lands. But.... Geo Soldier is faster and competes with shards. I'd stop now on Luke and get GS or Kylo. I have my Luke at 6* full gear.
  • pay2win wrote: »
    His HP is average. Speed is average. Can one shot some people with his second skill and some luck. His second hits for about 10k on crits. His basic around 4k. Geonosian Soldier is better in almost every way unfortunately. Tenacity leadership seems ok but I don't think it helps much.

idk my poe is at 25% ten (?) not sure, but he resists SO much.
  • He is great to use as lead against a Dooku / Daka team to resist those stuns. He occasionally stuns on crit hits but rare it lands. But.... Geo Soldier is faster and competes with shards. I'd stop now on Luke and get GS or Kylo. I have my Luke at 6* full gear.

i have GS almost at 6*, like 9 shards away. I want Luke b/c well he's luke.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    pay2win wrote: »
    His HP is average. Speed is average. Can one shot some people with his second skill and some luck. His second hits for about 10k on crits. His basic around 4k. Geonosian Soldier is better in almost every way unfortunately. Tenacity leadership seems ok but I don't think it helps much.

Poe has a tenacity bonus from his passive skill also. Think its over 90% when he is maxed.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Have him at 7 star, and currently max gear avail at lvl 63.
    He is useful. He's no benchwarmer but he's no allpro without the right synergy either.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Rutank wrote: »

Poe has a tenacity bonus from his passive skill also. Think its over 90% when he is maxed.

granted unique maxed, he's at 62% right now. What's lukes maxed?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    21% base + 41% leader @ 63
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm constantly in the top 3 on my server with 7* Luke. But you need a proper team to make him work. The biggest issue I have with the character is his inflexibility. I can only see him working in 2 different team builds. He's also only average in GW

No regrets on the character tho, he helps me take a top arena rank every day. I'm also working towards a tenacity team build I want to try out (been working on Rey for a while, look at her 4th skill), but ultimately think there will be better options.
  • l3end3r wrote: »
    I'm constantly in the top 3 on my server with 7* Luke. But you need a proper team to make him work. The biggest issue I have with the character is his inflexibility. I can only see him working in 2 different team builds. He's also only average in GW

No regrets on the character tho, he helps me take a top arena rank every day. I'm also working towards a tenacity team build I want to try out (been working on Rey for a while, look at her 4th skill), but ultimately think there will be better options.

What's your team?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Willyfett wrote: »
    l3end3r wrote: »

What's your team?

7* Sid(lead), Lumi, Luke, 6* Poe and Poggle

Poe protects my guys and Poggle puts offense up on Luke and Lumi before they use their second skill. Luke hits 10-12k and Lumi hits 9-11k on crits on the first turn
  • Luke was the first character I got to 7* star, because he's Luke. Still run him in my 100% Rebel team and he's fine. Decent to good damage, mediocre hit points, mediocre speed (gets better with Ackbar at the helm). I did not track his stun land %, but now that we're mentioning it, it hasn't been great. Never tried him as leader, but maybe I should since speed leader abilities don't work on turn 1 in Arena anyway, and the added Tenacity might help prevent Expose against Poe.

You can do worse than Luke. If you're looking for a high damage character that's easy to farm Geonosian Soldier is better, but Luke can hold his own.
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • Worth noting at lvl76 his basic attack crit will give him 40% turn meter
  • Cleaner wrote: »
    Worth noting at lvl76 his basic attack crit will give him 40% turn meter

I feel this is often overlooked even at 20%. When RNG is on your side and Luke is criting a lot he's pretty powerful.
  • Got him 7*, i find him really good. my team lvl 67 top 200 is Phasma(lead)/Lumi/Luke/Boba Fett/Han solo. I think i'll swap for Boba Fett (lead)/Lumi/Luke/Poggle/Han solo latter.