Phasma or Tebo?

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
I'm thinking of giving the Ewok a shot. Anybody use him?

The team im working towards will be:

Phasma or Tebo (leader), QGJ, Rey, GS, and Poe or maybe someone else if I get Tebo

Currently I have 7* Lumi, Sid, Luke, Poggle, JC and 6* Poe at my disposal.

Phasma sounds really strong on paper, but my characters are all very fast and would have a chance of going invis to become even more durable if I go with Tebo.

So I guess I'm curious... Would Poes taunt still work if he went invis? Is Tebo any good? Thx guys :)

Replies

• Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    I got Teebo and i like him :)
    I dont use Phasma cos she too mainstream.. But she is the most used for a reason.
    I say expierment! Teebo as leader gives invis to your characters, so if Poe's taunt ends, they might still have a chance to not target your Rey or GS. When you tuant, the enemy can still target you even if you're invis. Teebo isnt used alot but i think he's underated. Teammates got that 25% to gain 25% turn meter at the end of turn which i think could be pretty useful! Especially with the speedy characters you got He got that turn meter reduction basic attack plus a dispell. Since u got QGJ you got double the dispel!
  • Options
    Khai wrote: »
    I got Teebo and i like him :)
    I dont use Phasma cos she too mainstream.. But she is the most used for a reason.
    I say expierment! Teebo as leader gives invis to your characters, so if Poe's taunt ends, they might still have a chance to not target your Rey or GS. When you tuant, the enemy can still target you even if you're invis. Teebo isnt used alot but i think he's underated. Teammates got that 25% to gain 25% turn meter at the end of turn which i think could be pretty useful! Especially with the speedy characters you got He got that turn meter reduction basic attack plus a dispell. Since u got QGJ you got double the dispel!

Thanks for the input buddy! So I was still curious... Let's say Poe get invis turn one and I use his taunt ability. Do they target Poe or ignore him? I think that's the biggest make or break for me getting him. If they still have to target my taunt, I think I have my next character :)
  • Feelsonumb
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i use a 5* teebo as leader with a Nute chewie jc and greedo, I rank about 8-600 in arena, finish GW 50/50, im working towards a team with teebo leader but struggling with teammates.
    I like teebo cause hes not mainstream, I could see teams going against me and having a hell of a time targeting anyone, popping stealth, stealing meter, to me this is fun. I DONT want a typical phasma sid lumi poe dukoo mainstream cookie cutter lame old team, I want enemies in arena to say look teebo free win... then say **** just hit me ;) thermals are holding me back for sure.
    I guess it depends on where you wanna end up in the end, Rank 1 arena? With the team im building with teemo lead my current goal is top 50, now for me that is a long way down the road and mostly a different team from what I currently have.
    It will also depend on the characters you want/ like and want to keep.

Yes taunts still work while stealthed, there are even bugs where enemies can target and attack a stealthed unit. Also if all your team goes stealth its as good as no one having it.
    From a fellow teebo owner id say go for it if any of the above is acceptable to you. It sounds to me like you may be lacking synergies with the team you stated, Phasma as your leader with the team you selected would carry you far far far, like top 10 I bet from what I read and look at.
    GL to ya man hopefully I see you with a teebo leader sometime in the future. Youll have a lot more fun and that's what games are for ;)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I got Teebo in a bronze pack and then some extra Shards, so I put a couple Shipments more anfmd got him 3*.
    He destroys the tank challenge. He seems to have some hidden potential but need more sinergy. Maybe a few more ewoks or stealth based chars in the update. I would try to focus in steqlth sinergy more than Ewok sinergy, I think.