Missing Sound Effect on Ewok Scout and possible bug on Asajj Ventress' Crit chance

After the update,I noticed that Ewok Scout's attack is missing sound effect...
Also, I've noticed that Asajj Ventress deal less crit than I'd expect she would...especially when Rampage is active, considering that her base crit is 40%ish

Replies

• +1 same here for Ewok Scout and can't see arrow since the QoL Speed Update !!!
    is it bug or our problem ? (Android)
  • Its kind of funny on a finishing shot, perhaps its now a harp of death?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    +1 same here for Ewok Scout and can't see arrow since the QoL Speed Update !!!
    is it bug or our problem ? (Android)

Are you using 4x? You may need to change to 1x to see the arrow.
  • Just to add, Scariff Rebel is also now losing his bomb sound effect
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Our team reproduced the issue with Ewok Scout and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder missing some sound effects, so we'll flag this as a bug and sent it up for further review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Hiya!
    Our team reproduced the issue with Ewok Scout and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder missing some sound effects, so we'll flag this as a bug and sent it up for further review. Thanks!

@CG_Kozispoon how did you find it if it is still missing?
    084.png
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon Wow, I'm happy that admin actually look at and act on my enquiry. Thanks ^_^
    Just to add about Asajj Ventress, I do suspect that her crit chance on rampage is bugged also, as I see more red damage (non-crit) rather than yellow, while she should be 70% crit chance on rampage (45% base plus Crit chance up (25%)). and During raids, for some reason she has 'Escape' enabled since turn 2 or 3....definitely before 8 turns elapsed.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon Wow, I'm happy that admin actually look at and act on my enquiry. Thanks ^_^
    Just to add about Asajj Ventress, I do suspect that her crit chance on rampage is bugged also, as I see more red damage (non-crit) rather than yellow, while she should be 70% crit chance on rampage (45% base plus Crit chance up (25%)). and During raids, for some reason she has 'Escape' enabled since turn 2 or 3....definitely before 8 turns elapsed.

with area if you kill a toon her cooldowns reset. this includes escape
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Hiya!

with area if you kill a toon her cooldowns reset. this includes escape

Did you mean Raid? so if I kill a Rancor Switch, she can escape the raid straight away? I was always under the impression that Escape is not part of her skill?
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon Don't forget about this fix please...not just fixes on the big boys
  • The crit chace really not stacking right.
    My Ahsoka have 50% base crit chance, along with 20% crit rate bonus, 10% chance from omega boba fett lead and 25% crit chance up from Leia (sum of 105% chance), she still not scoring crit everytime in AAT raid.
    I also have a IG86 not critting his basic while under +30% crit chance of Nebit's lead and +25% crit chance from Jawa Engineer, with the sum of over 130% crit chance (plus his base crit chance).