Palpatine 6*

Corrog
308 posts Member
I'm trying to be sure I can get Palpatine 6* for my dark side squad (which desperately needs a boost), but I don't want to commit more resources than necessary to my current rebel team. Here's my group (all level 64, my current level):

Lando (L): Gear 7
Ackbar: Gear 7
Leia: Gear 7
Pathfinder: Gear 7
Biggs: Gear 7

I can get one or two to gear 8 before the event, and they'll all be 6*. I might, possibly, if necessary, be able to get Biggs to 7*. I'm low on credits and training droids, though, so future level ups will likely be haphazard at best.

Am I close to getting a Palpatine 6*? Or does the team need more time in the oven?

Replies

• It's gonna come down to rng for you. Just keep trying and get as many to g8 as you can
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    duracell09 wrote: »
    It's gonna come down to rng for you. Just keep trying and get as many to g8 as you can

Thanks for the response. I'm working on Leia and Lando right now, gear wise. And Boba, incidentally, but he can't help. Really wish the cantina shop had better rebels in it.
  • I tried getting 7 star palpatine by buying up credits and gearing up before the event but no luck but I'm happy with 6 star, now my rebels are 7 stars and gear 10 I'm sure I'll get 7 star this time.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    i hope your team will do it. i will be trying with AA, hoth soldier, hoth scout, luke, and sth.

i think i have one more rebel i can use if that doesn't cut it. i hate rebels and after i finished tier 5 last event i put rebels on the back burner. hoping for tier 6 this month and tier 7 in may.