a nightmarish team

SirLotsaLocks
91 posts Member
edited March 2017
Imagine going up against a team with a zeta nhilus lead, zeta dooku, zeta barris, vader and darth maul.

I know its a lot of zetas but trust me you will dominate!

edit: because barris wont heal because of nhilus' lead xD (I didn't think of that) heres the new one:

palpatine lead, darth maul, zeta dooku, zeta savage oppress, darth vader.

Post edited by SirLotsaLocks on

Replies

• Pretty sure Barriss won't heal under a Nihilus lead
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Pretty sure Barriss won't heal under a Nihilus lead

Correct. Only benefit is debuff removal. And health equalization.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Pretty sure Barriss won't heal under a Nihilus lead

Correct. Only benefit is debuff removal. And health equalization.

oh, oops I didn't think that through xD
  • Zeta Dooku wouldn't gain protection either with Nhilus lead. Sith is sure going to have a lot of options going forward.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Still think there are worse teams to face out there... like and Assassin-Zavage one-two-punch to take out any toon on the field regardless of protection
  • I realize you are talking about zetas across the board, but I've been getting owned at a much lower level in Arena by a player (him on defense and 19K power vs my 20K power) who runs 3* Nihilus lead with 3* Sith Trooper support and Sid, Savage and Vader (?), all five at around level 65. Goes like this on his side:
    Special ability - ST gains Defense Up
    I damage someone 50% - he gains Taunt
    Another Special - he gains Retribution
    I attack him, his counter heals my damage
    Meanwhile, Nihilus is sucking cookdowns, Vader is laying down dots and Sid is blocking heals. By the time I kill ST (thanks to QGJ's dispel), 1 of my toons are down and Nihilus annihilates another. I manage to kill his DN (or maybe not) but then Vader kills two of mine with the Culling Blade/Terrifying Swing combo.

He's left with 3 or 4 at full health vs my solitary, very damaged leftover (think it was Phasma).

Point being, if you run DN lead, include Sith Trooper, even without zeta.

• palpatine lead, darth maul, zeta dooku, zeta savage oppress, darth vader.

Other than zeta Dooku, the rest are slow, and there is no pretaunt, no dispel. Easy peasy. Rex + Boba + 3 others.

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    My Rex and Boba Fett combo are doing pretty well against the new wave of arena teams.
  • Imagine going up against a team with a zeta nhilus lead, zeta dooku, zeta barris, vader and darth maul.

edit: because barris wont heal because of nhilus' lead xD (I didn't think of that) heres the new one:

https://swgoh.gg/u/abyssalh/
    Doesnt work for me
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    My Rex and Boba Fett combo are doing pretty well against the new wave of arena teams.
    Who is leader? Rex?
  • well how about you try, I'm pretty bad at it.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Bomster wrote: »
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Who is leader? Rex?

Rex.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Gk zarris Anakin Nihilus and Zylo.
  • Atreyu
    54 posts Member
    Imagine going up against a team with a zeta nhilus lead, zeta dooku, zeta barris, vader and darth maul.

Zeta Dooku would get taken out by maul daze making him useless and an easy out. GK flips debuffs. Vs zaul zidious Zylo EP GK easy win imo