Boba bug

I have noticed a bug with my Boba Fett. Normally it is a mild annoyance, but today it caused me to not gain the top fifth in arena and therefore lose crystals. The enemy with trooper had a taunt up and I couldn't attack anyone else with Boba's basic. Now I have read his abilities over and over and nowhere does it state he can ignore taunts, but he does 99% of the time. What gives when he doesn't?

Replies

• His unique bounty hunter resolve allows him to ignore taunts, it says so in the second paragraph. In situations where he has just been killed and self revives he will NOT have resolve until he kills something, temporarily losing the ability to ignore taunts. Happens to me all the time in the tank raid
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    He CAN ignore taunts as long as he has bounty hunters resolve. That's his unique/the special buff he has.
  • Ok thanks that makes sense then. Saturday's are a scramble because it's PVP rollover at 5:30 my time and arena payout 30 min later. I drop a lot and only have 30 min to make it up. That forces me to make bad decisions.