Replies

• Nice job on the damage!!! Amazed that elder is better than Leai haha.

But man....watch out with this lol:

"For every 212th, you have 7 opportunities to crit, and need to crit 5 times for a reset."

Echo is on the chopping block in the "currently being investigated bug section" for counting towards the cooldown reduction. Reading it sounds like the only ones supposed to count are the first 5 :/ I'm sure Fives' double tap and Leia's extra attacks are all coming next. So disappointed >.< It's going to be super difficult to reset 212th if they proceed......
  • DenzoKahn
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    Nice job on the damage!!! Amazed that elder is better than Leai haha.

But man....watch out with this lol:

"For every 212th, you have 7 opportunities to crit, and need to crit 5 times for a reset."

Echo is on the chopping block in the "currently being investigated bug section" for counting towards the cooldown reduction. Reading it sounds like the only ones supposed to count are the first 5 :/ I'm sure Fives' double tap and Leia's extra attacks are all coming next. So disappointed >.< It's going to be super difficult to reset 212th if they proceed......

@Mewingloki I don't know why they want to ruin it. It's not like it makes the raid Soloable. I understand if you wanna nerf Kylo and the retreat because that is a blatant bug/cheat **** tactic. This is different... they gave us the mechanics of 212th, I found out how to maximize its effect... now they are saying they don't like that I did a lot of damage? It's not like it makes clones overpowered in arena, clones suck in arena. They should be buffing clones to counter sith, not nerfing them by ruining 212th
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It wasn't in response to your video by any means haha, and isn't a personal attack on you and your damage xD - but yeah, I'm really bummed this is being looked into. No part of it seemed out of place or not working as intended for the last 10-11 months that they've been out. The actual text from the bug section says:

"The assist attack from Echo's "Follow-Up" unique reduces Cody's "The 212th Attack" cooldown when it's a critical hit"

I fully expect them to find that that is true - because it is - and then stop it from happening anymore. And then probably make sure fives, leia, boba, ayla, etc all can't help with the cooldown either with their extra swings.

I fully agree, like I said, I'm really disappointed this is the road we are headed down. Back in the summer, Echo stopped being allowed to assist with five's counter attacks or on any of the clones' assists under cody. A week or so ago healing immunity began stopping protection regen under cody zeta. Now actually reducing Cody's cooldown, especially in arena is going to be hell. I tried playing clones again recently with the cody and fives zeta and it's just pathetic. I gave up. There's nothing fun about being a punching bag and the hits just keep coming :( I keep praying for a rework like first order received but instead we keep seeing reductions on their already lacking abilities.

Edit: Maybe they'll come back from the bug investigation with: "We found this to be true, it was not working as we intended, but have decided to leave it alone" LOL
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Wow that makes my 4mil attempts look weak. Have you tries this setup in p4 as well? I guess because Elder does less damage it could be tougher to score much more than with Leia.. but then again no Leia here either and 2mil higher xD
  • Devian
    669 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Nice vid, hope they won't nerf clones. Cody is so hard to gear up and it has to be rewarding, at least with smth.
  • DenzoKahn
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2017

@KeKattia

I found someone better than leia, i'll post it when I get a good run worth showing.

• Mewingloki wrote: »

Edit: Maybe they'll come back from the bug investigation with: "We found this to be true, it was not working as we intended, but have decided to leave it alone" LOL
    @Mewingloki
    ya thats what im hoping for lol
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    DenzoKahn wrote: »

@KeKattia

I found someone better than leia, i'll post it when I get a good run worth showing.

Alright thanks, looking forward to it.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    From another thread
    Cody "212th" + Echo "Follow-Up" issue: Survey says!
    Bug Closed: By Design.

Basically 5's and Echo's follow up attacks count towards the 5 crits needed for the 212 attack.
  • Yeah was fantastic news xD

• It doesn't really matter on the clones. On your elder it does because you can't regen protection.
  • What mods did u use on elder
  • What mods did u use on elder
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/61x87b/scavenger_zody_85m_new_mod_guide_format/?st=J0T20QL9&sh=5337abd9

All crit but jawa scavenger is the best actually. Just posted a vid

@Jaceousprime
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Does elder score higher than leia? I'm assuming this works as well p4 (again on p4 is elder better than leia?)
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Bomroll wrote: »
    Does elder score higher than leia? I'm assuming this works as well p4 (again on p4 is elder better than leia?)

In p4 it won't work with Elder because you don't have buffs to survive the air strike
  • DenzoKahn
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Bomroll wrote: »

For phase 2, I think elder is better. If you have great mods I think phase 4 for leia is the most damage but for people with mediocre mods I think the phase 2 with scavenger/dathcha is the best. If you mediocre mods AND you have very little options as far as CC, then Leia starts to look like the best.
    @Bomroll
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Cheers

I forgot about the buff needed in p4 so counts others out!