What are your favorite SW video games?

My top three would have to be
Star Wars battlefront (original)
Republic Commando
Star Wars Obi-Wan
Btw I never got to play any of the Kotor games, if I had I'm confident they would have been up there.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    OG battlefront (got it for $5 at a half price books, a steal)
  • Battlefront 2 (2005)
    Galaxy of Heroes
    LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Battlefront 2 (2005)
    Galaxy of Heroes

Lol, forgot about lego star wars.

I played the original ones on gamecube religiously (i mean the ORIGINAL ones, the ones that were seperate trilogies and essentially started the whole licensed lego video game franchise)
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Battlefront 2 (2005)
    Galaxy of Heroes

Lol, forgot about lego star wars.

I played the original ones on gamecube religiously (i mean the ORIGINAL ones, the ones that were seperate trilogies and essentially started the whole licensed lego video game franchise)

Aw man! I loved 1 and 2! I remember playing those non-stop only to make a new profile. I also remember looking for spare change to buy TCS for the 360 when it first came out. Good times...
  • thegh0st
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Galatic Battleground (made by the same developer as AoE/RoR & AoE II/AoC. basically Age of Empires Star Wars style)
    X-Wing vs Tie Fight / Balance of Power (week of war was soo much fun)
    KOTOR & SWTOR
    &
    original Battlefront was pretty fun
    that old arcade game to where you got to sit in the machine and fly through the Death Star trench
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Playing through KotoR right now, and enjoying the RPG aspect. The game is a bit dated, but still fun. Wish the game was updated to be more compatible with Windows 10 though. Same could be said for a lot of old games, especially when they are sold to be...

I also enjoyed the original Dark Forces a lot, and Jedi Outcast. Haven't played those since they were newish though so it has been many years. Rogue Squadron on the old N64 was a great game as well, and took advantage nicely of the graphics expansion pack.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I like all of theses:
    Swgoh (Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes for this struggling with comprehension)
    Lego Star Wars the Conplete Sage -7 and RO
    Wii and DS are mostly the same
    Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars III Wii
    Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars III DS
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Original Battlefronts. Also did anyone else notice most of the number one choices are from 2000 to 2005. I'll come back with statistics.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • In no particular order,
    Kotor 1 & 2
    Original battlefronts
    Dark forces 2
    Republic commando
    Jedi outcast
    Jedi academy
    Empire at war
    Star wars starfighter

Probably a few others.
  • My list:
    • Star Wars Galaxies
    • XWing vs Tie Fighter
    • Jedi Academy
    • KOTOR 1/2
  • Best game ever, hands down, was Tie Fighter. It was not only a great Star Wars game, but an all time great game.

Kotor was my 2nd favorite.
  • Best game ever, hands down, was Tie Fighter. It was not only a great Star Wars game, but an all time great game.

Kotor was my 2nd favorite.

Agree. Tie Fighter was one of my favorite games of all time. I liked it much better than the Xwing that came before and the Xwing vs TieFighter that came after.
  • KOTOR
  • Swg play the emu now. As well as this game.
  • floatbob wrote: »
    Swg play the emu now. As well as this game.

Is it usable?
  • Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    floatbob wrote: »

Is it usable?

Yeah ch is in and next patch will be Jedi. All but Jedi are playable and the common farming spots are populated with players. There's a limit to 3k players on the server and most I've seen on is 1200 or so people. Not much lag ether.
  • floatbob wrote: »
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    floatbob wrote: »

Is it usable?

Yeah ch is in and next patch will be Jedi. All but Jedi are playable and the common farming spots are populated with players. There's a limit to 3k players on the server and most I've seen on is 1200 or so people. Not much lag ether.

Thanks for the info, I ll try to download it this weekend.