compare heroic rancor to heroic aat

licky
112 posts Member
My guild thinks they can down heroic AAT just because they can down heroic Rancor. Exactly how much harder is HAAT than Rancor?

Replies

• Options
    Very much harder.
  • Options
    Each tier of HAAT needs specific teams in order to complete it. My old guild could do Heroic Rancor in 30 minutes. We got our butts handed to us on HAAT. If each guild member has at least 4 very strong teams for the 4 phases then you may be able to beat it.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you stand a chance but only way to know is to launch one. Reality check never hurt anyone.
  • Options
    Being able to beat Heroic Rancor doesn't really mean anything as people can solo it at this point. And that one person won't be able to solo even a phases of Heroic AAT.

With that said, it's significantly more difficult and specific teams are needed for each phase. I'd suggest your guild do some research on how many viable teams you have for each phase or just give it a shot and see how it goes.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    the top 5 in my guild could beat rancor in 30 minutes, we couldnt finish p2 of heroic AAT... my guild just merged with another and we finished our first heroic AAT this morning,we had one guy with zKylo who solo'd p1, which allowed us to save our droid and jedi teams for p2, made all the difference in the world...
  • Options
    Totally agree.
    We finish Rancor T7 in 5min max, with around 5 people soloing it.
    Regarding HAAT, our hopes are on the first Zylos coming in now (mine being one of them *hooooraaayyy*) to possibly manage it.
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm a comparison between the two ey...

Heroic rancor is like a gnat bite, you don't feel it, it's just an annoyance.

Heroic AAT is like open heart surgery without painkillers.

Eventually they'll both be gnat bites but if you haven't even tried it yet you're going down.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    There's no correlation between the two. Heck! There's even not much correlation between normal AAT and heroic AAT.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    that's like saying you could pilot an F16 because you can ride a bicycle.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif

You can do it all night loooong!
  • Options
    yeah my guild so normal aat in one refresh but didn't even complete phase 2 of heroic. we complete heroic pit in 35 mins or so.