Multisimming all 6 challenges is the greatest thing ever

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
Even though i have hundreds if not thousands of all of that gear, its still amazing seeing all of those goodies stacked up in the same reward screen.

Replies

• iea3buDh.jpg

dz5nTunh.jpg

+1 I was so happy
  • Yep, it's a huge improvement. Only downside is the potential rewards are all misleading/wrong. The most mk 3 droid callers I, or anyone else has had is 6, not 9. I'm fine with 6 being the limit (in this case), just don't show the wrong thing.
    If anyone has had more than 6, or even 9, be sure to correct me.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Yep, it's a huge improvement. Only downside is the potential rewards are all misleading/wrong. The most mk 3 droid callers I, or anyone else has had is 6, not 9. I'm fine with 6 being the limit (in this case), just don't show the wrong thing.
    If anyone has had more than 6, or even 9, be sure to correct me.

Pretty sure they do show the right things... I got 7 callers on my alt once and on main had a drop of 7 of those mkV tubes for sure, they probably just made drops of 9 pop up half as often as a 30 on the sith packs :|
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    how i can multisim that challenges ??? Its not work by me ....
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    E00N wrote: »

You have to have the highest tier unlocked and 3*
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Even though i have hundreds if not thousands of all of that gear, its still amazing seeing all of those goodies stacked up in the same reward screen.

+1 Really looks nice seeing them all at once :)
    E00N wrote: »

You need to have 3* for each challenge, or they do not show under the multi-sim tab.

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I really like this feature, it saves a lot of time, down side, there goes the sim ticket stockpile, and by that I mean I normally play all challenges on sunday to save them, but that button was too tempting not to use lol.
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    And I got 3/3 on omegas to boot.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    And I got 3/3 on omegas to boot.

I did too today, not a single one on yesterday's challenge
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    With the x4 speed increase, no need to sim. They still have a 10 minute cool down.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I really like this feature, it saves a lot of time, down side, there goes the sim ticket stockpile, and by that I mean I normally play all challenges on sunday to save them, but that button was too tempting not to use lol.
    Do the training droids/credits/ability material challenges on auto at 4x, sim the gear challenges.

Gear challenges don't give bonus ally tokens for bringing a 6th character (not that that's the most important thing anymore, but, still), and they take more time because each challenge has a gimmick. That way you're only using 15 sims instead of 24.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LOL totally forgot about this QoL update.. D'oh!
  • Agree times a million!
  • Best thing since original yoda event.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    +1 color me happy :)<3
  • Yes it is a very small change that cost the devs little to nothing and is hugely appreciated. Thanks again!
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    NicWester wrote: »
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Do the training droids/credits/ability material challenges on auto at 4x, sim the gear challenges.

Gear challenges don't give bonus ally tokens for bringing a 6th character (not that that's the most important thing anymore, but, still), and they take more time because each challenge has a gimmick. That way you're only using 15 sims instead of 24.

I like playing the Attackers one just to see those huge crits.
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    +1 on OPs point! But Dooku seems to have a point from my observation too. Time will tell