Mod Shipments

EenerGwnok
145 posts Member
edited March 2017
I've come across a few threads with comments saying 5 dot mods but in my mod shipments, there's only 1 or 2 dot mods. Do I have to be level 80 for the 5 dot mods to appear?

Replies

• Michal
    90 posts Member
    Options
    You need to finish mods challenge 3*. Health and defense for sure. After finish you should have popup message that new mods will appear on next refresh. Dont remember what else challenge you need to finish. Someone else can tell ?
  • Options
    Michal wrote: »
    You need to finish mods challenge 3*. Health and defense for sure. After finish you should have popup message that new mods will appear on next refresh. Dont remember what else challenge you need to finish. Someone else can tell ?

Nope you have it right, all you need is tier 3 on health and defense done. I don't think you need to 3* the challenges just need to complete them.
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    Michal wrote: »

Nope you have it right, all you need is tier 3 on health and defense done. I don't think you need to 3* the challenges just need to complete them.

Thanks for the response bro!