What's your GW speed record now that we have 4x speed? :)

Chewie_says_Aaarww
753 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hi there,

I love the 4x speed option! :) Now you can complete GW quite fast... that's why I thought, what's your speed record for GW?

Below you'll find mine, I'm sure people with deeper rosters can complete it much faster :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxYGBWTKTM
SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].

Replies

• speaking of GW has the new rewards been added? I see no difference :/
  • Genpaku408 wrote: »
    speaking of GW has the new rewards been added? I see no difference :/

I don't know, the credits are nice though :)
  • I am loving the 4x speed... gw used to be a chore... now it's fun.
    Same for ship arena... used to only do 1 a day for dailies... now i actually enjoy it lol
  • I'm glad to see it's not just me that's getting Fives on the enemy team so often. I run Zader through GW and if it wasn't for Fives I could do the whole thing with barely taking a shot but he's popping up on nearly every node now and I can guarantee you he won't get stunned by Palpatine's aoe. Good job he hits like my grandma!
    That node 11 was a weird combo - Shoretrooper lead?
  • I'm glad to see it's not just me that's getting Fives on the enemy team so often. I run Zader through GW and if it wasn't for Fives I could do the whole thing with barely taking a shot but he's popping up on nearly every node now and I can guarantee you he won't get stunned by Palpatine's aoe. Good job he hits like my grandma!

True, why would anyone run a shoretrooper lead? maybe he was helping out a guild mate or something :)
  • Mine is 8:45
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I'm glad to see it's not just me that's getting Fives on the enemy team so often. I run Zader through GW and if it wasn't for Fives I could do the whole thing with barely taking a shot but he's popping up on nearly every node now and I can guarantee you he won't get stunned by Palpatine's aoe. Good job he hits like my grandma!

True, why would anyone run a shoretrooper lead? maybe he was helping out a guild mate or something :)

Many are pre-rendered teams from the devs. Would explain why my final node is always Vader + Palpatine + 3 random tanks, or just Vader and 4 tanks.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I've seen faster before the 4x!
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.