Visual bug : ATT Raid Phase 3 - "Engage All Threats" icon hides tank turn-meter bar

Hi all :)

In ATT Raid Phase 3, the "Engage All Threats" icon hides the tank turn-meter bar, making it very hard to gauge when to apply buffs to the team so they don't take massive damage when it fires.
This visual "bug" is due to the addition of the battle Speed button (x1, x2, x4), as seen below...
tank-hidden-tm-bar.jpg

Replies

• Problem solved by changing the resolution (I use an Android emulator) to a wider one. :)
  • Not a solution since most of us play on phones and this is a problem when timing buffs to guard against the insta death cannon. ;)
  • True
  • NovaPrime
    119 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon Can you look into this? It makes playing Phase 3 in the tank raid impossible.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    For now if you select one of the droids, you can see the Tm bar on the cannon, as long as your focus is not on b2 it is visible,
  • NovaPrime
    119 posts Member
    For now if you select one of the droids, you can see the Tm bar on the cannon, as long as your focus is not on b2 it is visible,

And if all the battle droids are dead?
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Lol then you check it before they are, not saying it is a good way, but atleast there is an option to work around it for the time being, and really if you watch the Tm bar, and your squad speed, you get a good idea of when it will be needed to buff before it fires. Def not fool proof but overall it works well enough for the time being.
  • Slaythus
    40 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon Please flag this because it can prevent individuals from getting their percentages in HAAT because they don't know when the cannon is going to fire.
  • This happens on my iPad Air 2.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • This happens on my tablet and not my phone.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    This is how it looks on iPads
    nYZ3aDM.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    This is how it looks on iPads
    nYZ3aDM.jpg

I'll second that image
  • So five months later and this still isn't fixed. Way to go !!
  • This is a frustrating bug. Happening to me on an iPad 3rd generation. Any word on a fix? It is even a priority to fix?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Rayek wrote: »
    This is a frustrating bug. Happening to me on an iPad 3rd generation. Any word on a fix? It is even a priority to fix?

There are a number of visual issues with 4:3 devices. Don't know that they ever plan on having a separate layout for those screens.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Rayek wrote: »
    This is a frustrating bug. Happening to me on an iPad 3rd generation. Any word on a fix? It is even a priority to fix?

There are a number of visual issues with 4:3 devices. Don't know that they ever plan on having a separate layout for those screens.

Wasn't aware there were other visual issues, but not surprised they probably won't fix it. Probably a smaller percentage of users on older devices and the fix could be complicated across platforms.

Shame though as this is a 100% reproducible bug, ruins the users experience and I'm sure at least a decent chunk of users are seeing this as I've now seen multiple reports of it on the forums.

You'd think with a larger screen this type of problem wouldn't happen...

Disappointed.