All girl team info for PVP?!

Hey everyone!

Im running a team for PvP consisting of, ahsoko (L) 5 star, asajj 7 star, talia 6 star, bariss 4 star and lumi at 5.
My squad power is around 18500 and building all gear level is purp. however im struggling to get past around rank 60...
Any suggests? ( really love the team but lacking in counters and assists etc...) player lvl 58... thanks

Replies

• Add some testosteron to the team. Men are awesome :D
  • The only suitable for pvp character in your roster is Lumi.
    Until meta changes you probably wouldn't be able to move up the ladder (technically you still would be able to get to top rank, but definitely won't be able to hold it).
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I think you can have a better all girl setup. Strictly f2p:

Phasma (L)
    Daka
    nightsister Initiate
    Luminara
    Rey.

Some other good girls are behind the paywall, as Ayla and Leia.
  • Thanks guys! I think good old daka would be a good investment. Im always going up against common teams such as kylo sod dooku phasma etc and struggle so i thought id be different and do the girls. Sucks cause ive invested heaps into these characters.. elesha.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The problem with your setup is that Ashoka and Ventress are both very slow. And you lack damage dealers. Rey is a long term proyecto, but she melt faces.
    Assaj mightbbe worth it, but she is better in a team with more AOE (and that means men: Sid,Kylo, boba...)
  • Yes agree they are soo slow and its a shame cause there my biggest hitters. So rey is a better investment than daka?
  • good female chars:
    phasma
    Leia
    Rey
    asajj
    Aayla
    lumi

Build your pvp team from those. no daka no barris.
    and if you watched SW 1,2,3,7 you'll know that jedi anakin and kylo ren are whiny little girls. just sayin'
  • I would go for Daka as she has stun and is a healer...she would also bring some balance to your sexy team... add Rey instead of Bariss and your team is fine :)
  • The only heroes I want who are male are Qui Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.
    Everyone else is female.

4uRIDUbh.jpg

Girl Power!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
    Everyone else is female.

4uRIDUbh.jpg

Girl Power!

God **** that synergy lol. you use Ahsoka as leader to use lumi as well ? or using all 5 nightsisters?
    Everyone else is female.

4uRIDUbh.jpg

Girl Power!

God **** that synergy lol. you use Ahsoka as leader to use lumi as well ? or using all 5 nightsisters?

Currently Ahsoka Lumi Asajj Talia Daka. Going full Nightsisters once the rest are starred up a but more.

I'm also farming Rey, for obvious reasons.
  • If you must get a male get Poe
  • @elesha
    Is Talia's meter boost not helping much?
  • IG1066 wrote: »
    @elesha
    Is Talia's meter boost not helping much?

It's very situational. You have to pick the perfect time to use it. So it doesn't help in every match.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    When I used Talia, levels ago, I used Talia's skill as a turn meter control skill that happens to heal people, not as a healing skill that can control the turn meter.
  • elesha wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Im running a team for PvP consisting of, ahsoko (L) 5 star, asajj 7 star, talia 6 star, bariss 4 star and lumi at 5.
    My squad power is around 18500 and building all gear level is purp. however im struggling to get past around rank 60...
    Any suggests? ( really love the team but lacking in counters and assists etc...) player lvl 58... thanks

Get Captain Phasma as your leader. She is my favorite toon. She gives bonus attacks for the team.
    Everyone else is female.

4uRIDUbh.jpg

Girl Power!

Lol
    Thats mine :) :

87KRUve.jpg

(I got Sid for the articles)
  • Malpka wrote: »
    The only heroes I want who are male are Qui Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.
    Everyone else is female.

4uRIDUbh.jpg

Girl Power!

Lol

87KRUve.jpg

Why don't you equip your characters?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Malpka wrote: »
    The only heroes I want who are male are Qui Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.
    Everyone else is female.

4uRIDUbh.jpg

Girl Power!

Lol

87KRUve.jpg

Why don't you equip your characters?

Might be saving the parts for other heroes.
  • Phasma (lead), Rey, Dakka, Lumi are the viable f2p female characters at the moment. Those plus Poe or QGJ would be really strong actually, but until Leia gets added, Bariss would probably be my pick. Good luck :)
  • How do you attach images?
    I can show my current team to show
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    elesha wrote: »
    How do you attach images?
    I can show my current team to show

You have to upload first to a Free site like imagur or photobucket or tinypic. Then paste the URL in the icon next to the smilies, or write it between [ img ] [ /img ] tags without the blanket spaces