Need Help

I am lvl 55 at the moment like so many others, I went after more characters. Didn't realize to make a team and lvl star and equip them. At the moment I'm stuck on light side 5-C dark side 5-A, Galactic War I have 2 fights to complete to end the stage. I have only completed once. My characters are 1.
Luminara Unduli 2. Old Daka 3. Darth Maul 4. First order tie pilot 5. Barriss Offee 6.Luke Skywalker 7.Captain Phasma 8. Savage Opress 9. Ahsoka Tano 10. Chewie 11. St Han 12. Asajj Ventress 13. Darth Sidious 14. Jedi consular 15. First order st 16. Biggs Darklighter 17. Night sister Initiate 18. Talia 19. Jawa 20. Poe Dameron 21. Clone Sargent 22. Royal Guard 23. Snowtrooper 24. Geonosian Soldier 25. Weil Scout 26. IG-86.
I am close to getting Rey 76/80
Princess Leai 20/25
Count Dooku 39/50
Qui-Gon Jinn 15/25
Cad-Bane 33/50
Admiral Ackbar 30/80.
Should I wait till I lvl up characters to max before doing the galactic and pvp area I'm kinda getting my butt handed to me. What Characters should I focus on. Thanks for any help

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You already have some nice characters. I would max out a squad purely for GW since you get most rewards in here anyway. After that focus on a PVP squad and after that make a B team for GW.
    I would just start with GW since it resets everyday so each resource (gold, ability mats, tokens & shard) is valuable.
    Try to finish as high as possible in Arena (preferably top 20 to receive 800 tokens a day = 10 shards).

Use Barriss as lead, Lumi, Sid, Phasma and a good last dps dealer and you should be able to complete GW on a daily base. If you lost too much, retreat and try again. If you run into a wall, throw in a B team and take 1 (or more) out before you go in again with your A team.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting