About STH and his synergy

Hey guys,

I just create new account and along the way, i got STH from Bronzotium Cards for 3* which is great. Now i use him as a tanky leader and build my team around him. So, i want to know what your think: Is he a great leader to build your team or which leader will provide him the most benefit?

Cause he is a great asset, so i want to know how veterans do. Btw i'm in level 35 :blush::blush:

Replies

• I still use him at lvl79 and end up top3 in arena. My team Lando (lead) Wedge Biggs Boba and STH. STH works best under a Lando or Ackbar lead cause you want him to go first and get his taunt up or a least before the enemy STH. Mine is not so fast but my Boba is fast enough to ability block the opponents before they can do anything interesting.
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Fast STH from start is very good pick , but STH is very squishy - low hp for tank.

Better u will pick better leader - Lando is good from start with that speed, or Ackbar for arena tokens. Not bad is make pair with Chewbacca from start shard :)

Your priority is Lando now from cantina battles, u need too QGJ from cantina store asap.

Here is very good guide for new players :

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86926/adaptive-f2p-guide#latest

• E00N wrote: »
    Fast STH from start is very good pick , but STH is very squishy - low hp for tank.

Better u will pick better leader - Lando is good from start with that speed, or Ackbar for arena tokens. Not bad is make pair with Chewbacca from start shard :)

Your priority is Lando now from cantina battles, u need too QGJ from cantina store asap.

Here is very good guide for new players :

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86926/adaptive-f2p-guide#latest

Yeahhhh, i see your point in Chewbacca lead and it makes STH tough to kill. And it takes ages to farm lando for now in cantina, hmmmh :neutral:

Thanks anyway for some suggestion and link that you brought off, maybe i can invite your ally code ? Seems you are a good player and know how to do :smile: