Coming Back into an Ancient Shard

EenerGwnok
145 posts Member
edited March 2017
Okay this is what I'm gonna do.
https://swgoh.gg/u/eenergwnok/collection/

From guild store, I'm looking out for Rex, Maul and raid gear salvages. Priority will be Rex and Maul and if I have extra guild points, I'll invest them in raid gear salvages.

For cantina battles, I'm currently doing TFP. Once I got TFP to 7*, I'm farming RG next. Once I got RG to 7*, I'm farming for Chirpa. Then when I'm done with Chirpa, I'll probably farm for mods.
With the cantina points that I got, I'm farming for Fives in the cantina store until I get him at 7*.

As for normal shipments, I'm thinking of saving my crystals for raid gears. I'm not sure if I should do that or use my crystals for energy refreshes. Please advice which is better with my current status in the game.

For arena, I'm only able to get top 1000 in my shard. That's 600 arena points per day (inclusive of 200 from dailies) and I'm investing them in ig88. Once I got him to 7*, I'm farming for Grand Moff for the potency mods challenge.

For galactic war, I'm able to finish them everyday, bar the occasional days where I can't beat the last node so I'm only getting 800 gw points for that day. In the gw shipments, I'm currently farming Teebo. Once I get him to 7*, then I'll get Phasma. Or probably get the toons that I've already maxed out so I can trade them at the shard store and further get my raid gear salvages.

Palpatine event is coming out in a few days time, and I think I'm able to get him at 7* with the rebels that I've worked so hard on in the past few months.

In ships, I'm able to get top 100 each day, so that's 1250 ship points that I can invest in again, Rex or Maul. I'm also looking for Vader, so that I can 7* him. Currently at 37/100 for him.

So that's my current focus in game, and in terms of normal energy, I'm focusing on gearing my Empire team. Once I'm done with that, I'll be working on my raids team. Still a long way to go, but I'm putting in the hours and doing all I can. If you have any suggestions, do comment as you can see, I can use all the help I can get haha

Replies

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    I would skip RG and Chirpa. You can do a good score with Teebo as well and would focus on mods only.
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    I would skip RG and Chirpa. You can do a good score with Teebo as well and would focus on mods only.

Really? Cos I watched the Chirpatine video and that was awesome lol. No need to 7* RG?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    RG needs to be 7* to qualify for entry to HAAT.

Are you aiming to zeta Vader? If so, you won't need Teebo to solo Rancor. Since you're not 85 yet, energy refreshes will benefit you a lot more.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    RG needs to be 7* to qualify for entry to HAAT.

Are you aiming to zeta Vader? If so, you won't need Teebo to solo Rancor. Since you're not 85 yet, energy refreshes will benefit you a lot more.

Yes I am aiming to zeta him but that's gonna be a Long way to go. I'm thinking I could use teebo while I'm waiting to zeta him so I can put in a decent enough amount of damage for rancor.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    EenerGwnok wrote: »

Really? Cos I watched the Chirpatine video and that was awesome lol. No need to 7* RG?

Any taunting tank will be as good as RG (SRP, Chewie, Sun Fac).

I am personally recruiting players for HAAT and a high rank in arena is more important as it shows you normally have good mods.

It takes you around 1 months to get a toon completely farmed and 4/5 months to get a super team. Mods with high secondary speeds takes much longer and any Cantina farming will just slow you to reach that goal.

I would rather recruit a player who a strong resistance or clone team than someone with 15 G10+.
  • EenerGwnok
    145 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    EenerGwnok wrote: »

Any taunting tank will be as good as RG (SRP, Chewie, Sun Fac).

I am personally recruiting players for HAAT and a high rank in arena is more important as it shows you normally have good mods.

It takes you around 1 months to get a toon completely farmed and 4/5 months to get a super team. Mods with high secondary speeds takes much longer and any Cantina farming will just slow you to reach that goal.

I would rather recruit a player who a strong resistance or clone team than someone with 15 G10+.

Yeah I don't have any of them at 7* so RG is my best bet.

Not gonna get a good rank in arena anytime soon cos my arena shard are all level 85 with maxed out toons so I'm struggling to break into even top 500.

Yeah I figured that but in order to use the speed secondary mods I must have a current viable team. We both know my rebels are outdated and the only reason why I farm them is for the palpatine event. I'm working on my empire team to sort of keep up with the current meta. Speed secondary mods are great but atm I need to diversify and expand my roster before I'm able to farm for them.
  • Options
    Should I bring my Ackbar to G9, or should I save the droid callers for someone else?