Can someone explain?

I'm fairly new and am wondering why people try to find people in their shard to organise payout times etc and other things like that,
what is a payout time?
why do they do this and what for?

Replies

• Payout times are different for everyone depending on the original Guild Leaders time. By organizing in an Arena Shard the top-10-20 can coordinate payout times that best work for everyone. Example: If my payout time is 3pm and yours is 6pm then I won't attack you after my payout. This gets everyone better rewards!!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Different time zones means different payout time for different players. You can either find your competitors to work out a rotation so that everybody in the same payout time (usually your local 6pm) gets to share the rewards equally, or be a loner and fight for ranking tooth and nail every day.
  • If the same 5 people fight over first place every day but have different times of the day that prizes for rank are awarded they can just take turns throughout the day taking first for their first place award and let someone else take first for their awards. It conserves attempts and cuts down on the number of refreshes needed.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Once you unlock arena you will know what payout time is. You get a certain amount of crystals at a set time everyday based on ur arena ranking. And that time is the payout time. It is set at 6pm local. People looking for shard mates at the top of arena to stop sniping and driving each other crazy. So if you set your local time to some island in the middle of the Pacific before u started the game, you probably don't have to worry about sniping at payout. :)
  • Arena payout has nothing to do with guild leaders or guilds. Arena payout was in the game long before guilds and doesn't change when you change guilds.

It's usually at 6pm or 7pm on your local time (or the local time when you started your account, if you have moved time zones). If your timezone observes daylight saving time, that will throw it off an hour when that changes.
  • Payout times are different for everyone depending on the original Guild Leaders time. By organizing in an Arena Shard the top-10-20 can coordinate payout times that best work for everyone. Example: If my payout time is 3pm and yours is 6pm then I won't attack you after my payout. This gets everyone better rewards!!

ah okay this makes sense its all just sharing the top tier prize funds i get it now
  • Vorgen wrote: »
    Once you unlock arena you will know what payout time is. You get a certain amount of crystals at a set time everyday based on ur arena ranking. And that time is the payout time. It is set at 6pm local. People looking for shard mates at the top of arena to stop sniping and driving each other crazy. So if you set your local time to some island in the middle of the Pacific before u started the game, you probably don't have to worry about sniping at payout. :)

Oh i have arena im rank 59 currently just never really understood it all on the forums but that makes sense thankyou