Everything You Never Needed to Know About Gear

2Next

Replies

• DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    This is a fantastic necro!

Major props to @OldDakaNewBarber for putting his autism OCD free time towards a really cool subject. Amazing research tracking down the source images and background info on 90% of the gear. Great write-ups as well, just an absolutely phenomenal post!

Kudos to @Naastika as well for showing up and taking the time to explain some of the design elements and behind the scenes decisions; and how much time, energy and effort that went into something as "trivial" as tiny gear art and icons.

Amazing thread guys, sad it didn't get more attention in nearly a year.
    Post edited by DedrickRogue on
  • Options
    Thanks @DedrickRogue ! I Owe this thread some updates, especially with the addition of G12 pieces, so I'll try and work on that since the original post is looking pretty out-of-date! Glad to hear the results of my madness are still enjoyed by some people who make their way down here :)
  • Options
    Indeed. The best thread in this forum by a lightyear. Or a parsec. That's even more. There were some gear what I also recognised, but it was a huge nerd work to collect all of them
  • Options
    Thanks @DedrickRogue ! I Owe this thread some updates, especially with the addition of G12 pieces, so I'll try and work on that since the original post is looking pretty out-of-date! Glad to hear the results of my madness are still enjoyed by some people who make their way down here :)

Yes! That would be awesome