Please add Accuracy to the Cross mod slot

See title. Evasion meta is not fun. Accuracy should not compete with speed.

Tenacity/Potency are both on cross. They are very similar stats.

Discuss.

Replies

• I don't see why not
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Add it to all 3 mods on the left. They need something going for them.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Yeah accuracy and crit avoidance should be moved to only primary stats on the left side mods (square, diamond and circle)
  • It'd be a cool addition for the diamond shaped mod.
    This is a signature.
  • Yea that whole left side having different primaries would be awesome
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • It really shouldn't matter which slot. No one will stack more than one accuracy mod anyway.

It only matters if it is on arrow.... Speed is too important.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    please add speed as a primary stat to all slots
  • All these new people crying about evasion... it might be annoying but everything is when you have trouble winning
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    +1

There needs to be a way for us to counter dodge teams.
  • All these new people crying about evasion... it might be annoying but everything is when you have trouble winning

I'm a launch player who places first in arena daily. I'm also a two time tourney winner.

This is a Rock Paper Scissors game. In this case the rock is evasion. Paper is accuracy.

One part of Rock Paper Scissors should not compete with speed.
  • They are also squishy.. that's why they even have evasion.. no one complains about biggs evasion and hp recovery
  • SwasAye
    37 posts Member
    djvita wrote: »
    please add speed as a primary stat to all slots

This game would implode...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Put a +24% accuracy mod on the cross, and then to make sure everything is balanced, also put a +24% evasion mod on the cross. Don't want accuracy to be too strong ;)
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Better idea; reduce the importance of speed. Remember when they said, "Oh, quick characters will do less damage and slow ones will be heavy hitters, baby!"

Yeah, that really worked out.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    All these new people crying about evasion... it might be annoying but everything is when you have trouble winning

I'm a launch player who places first in arena daily. I'm also a two time tourney winner.

This is a Rock Paper Scissors game. In this case the rock is evasion. Paper is accuracy.

one could easily argue that speed is the rock and evasion is the paper. Being faster doesn't help if you can't hit your target.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    All these new people crying about evasion... it might be annoying but everything is when you have trouble winning

one could easily argue that speed is the rock and evasion is the paper. Being faster doesn't help if you can't hit your target.

Yes!!
  • leef wrote: »

The evasion meta today is both fast (zeta Maul starts with 20% TM) and has evasion (more than the Dooku Ben days).

If you had to choose between speed and evasion you would be right. But you don't.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    leef wrote: »

The evasion meta today is both fast (zeta Maul starts with 20% TM) and has evasion (more than the Dooku Ben days).

If you had to choose between speed and evasion you would be right. But you don't.

that's because you have to choose between speed and accuracy. You can use an evasion lead with speed allongside that accuracy or speed if you like.
    i would also like to note that zmaul grants less TM than OB and his lead only applies to sith.
    Save water, drink champagne!