Can we please have a free squad-testing feature?

There are multiple ways that this can be implemented... for example, being able to challenge other arena teams in your shard without affecting the rank (and won't lock anyone out), fighting random teams at a pre-set power level, being able to re-do GW nodes without gaining new rewards etc. The key feature is that it is free, can be used an unlimited (or a very high) number of times per day to test teams, and does not give any rewards to players.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I would like to test squads without using the arena. Testing in the arena means I'm knocking people down/locking them out during their payouts, using up my measly daily 5 attempts, and always facing the same old teams.

A new feature like this would increase my interest in the game and give me more confidence in investing resources to upgrade toons. I'd be much more willing to spend crystals and buy gear/shards if I know the character I'm investing in will perform as expected.

Please consider this, thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Just use them in GW or a late hard node stage. Problem fixed
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    Just use them in GW or a late hard node stage. Problem fixed

That's what I've been doing... but problem definitely isn't fixed. Often the late hard stages are junk compared to the current meta.
  • Options
    Training arena will cost money to program, EA said new character introduction takes presidents over that.
  • Options
    The QoL update, which also costs money to program, gives me hope that this can become a reality.