Triangle Health Mod gone?

Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
I've burned through TONS of energy trying to get one to drop. I've recieved multiple 5 star health mods of the other shapes but not even a 1 star Triangle health mod.

Anyone else having this problem?
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• I got like 10 triangles whilr looking for a speed primary and potency primary for Palpatine. The triangles were pretty good
  • Numanoid
    126 posts Member
    Got a bunch last night.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    I got like 10 triangles whilr looking for a speed primary and potency primary for Palpatine. The triangles were pretty good

Wow. I guess I'm just super unlucky. Been focusing 5 straight days, with energy refreshes, on Health Mods and not one Triangle. At this point I'll settle for a 1 star just to get the bonus for my trooper. lol!
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Numanoid wrote: »
    Got a bunch last night.

Damnit! lol! Guess RNGezzus is hating on me right now.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Yes, they completely removed triangle health mods...
  • It took me forever to find a 5* triangle health mod to replace the 2* I had with Vader that had the same primary stat I needed (protection). But prob because I have terrible luck.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I got like 10 triangles whilr looking for a speed primary and potency primary for Palpatine. The triangles were pretty good

Wow. I guess I'm just super unlucky. Been focusing 5 straight days, with energy refreshes, on Health Mods and not one Triangle. At this point I'll settle for a 1 star just to get the bonus for my trooper. lol!

You can get a 1° health triangle from Mod Battle 1D. Might even get a 2°. Not a guaranteed drop, but I can promise it won't take long to get one. I would bet you can score one there with <50 energy.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

You can get a 1° health triangle from Mod Battle 1D. Might even get a 2°. Not a guaranteed drop, but I can promise it won't take long to get one. I would bet you can score one there with <50 energy.

Yeah, if tomorrow I can't get a decent Triangle from the challenges, I'll go with your suggestion. Would be nice to get at east a 3 star Triangl health mod so I don't feel like I'm wasting credits.
  • Right side mods drop a lot less than left side mods in the challenges.

It isn't just you. I have a surplus of ~30 of every shape except triangle. I have zero triangles.

That isn't RNG. That is a statistically lower drop rate.

It isn't just you. I have a surplus of ~30 of every shape except triangle. I have zero triangles.

That isn't RNG. That is a statistically lower drop rate.

Yeah, I'm like that. Tons of other shapes, ZERO triangles. Lame!
  • Stop trying for one and they'll start to appear. The game can sense your frustration and anger ...
  • Wiggo
    98 posts Member
    Triangle + and arrow Im having nightmares with. 2 weeks I have been trying to get an arrow mod with not a single one dropped
  • I have loads of the left side mods, but I'm always short of right side mods.

It's very tedious CG.
  • I know the right side mods are rarer, not sure if the triangle is even more rare among those or if the OP is just having bad luck. If you really want a specific shape and set you can always do the mod battles for 1-2* mods, but I think an off type crit damage triangle with decent star levels would be much better than that.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Yeah, just burned through all my energy, plus two refreshes, and you guessed it: NO TRIANGLE MODS.

This game is **** sometimes.
  • In the past 3 months, I have gotten exactly 1 triangle health mod doing at least 3 attempts per day. That's less than 1% drop rate! Totally unacceptable!
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    In the past 3 months, I have gotten exactly 1 triangle health mod doing at least 3 attempts per day. That's less than 1% drop rate! Totally unacceptable!

WAI.

• Right side mods drop a lot less than left side mods in the challenges.

Have Dev's commented on this problem? It's obviously skewed to left side mods.
  • Out of 1100 mods, there are 21 triangles .. Thats my droprate .. Thats about 2% dropchance.. For a 5* triangle.. Bad rng at its best
  • It took me forever to find a 5* triangle health mod to replace the 2* I had with Vader that had the same primary stat I needed (protection). But prob because I have terrible luck.

Interesting you chose to make him a tank versus a crit beast.
    SnakesOnAPlane