Is Teebo Now Fixed?

Title. And if this is a Megathread or dev post, apologies.

Replies

• MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    supposedly yeah, they made a big deal of it in the QoL post but I don't use Teebo so I personally couldn't tell ya
  • MLGebra wrote: »
    supposedly yeah, they made a big deal of it in the QoL post but I don't use Teebo so I personally couldn't tell ya

Awesome, thanks
  • It's been working for me
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    It's been working for me

Looks like I'm going to have fun in the rancor tonight :smiley:
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    It's been working for me

Group hug in the Pit tonight. Wait never mind we can't find teebo his stealth is WAI.
  • Belfazar wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    It's been working for me

Group hug in the Pit tonight. Wait never mind we can't find teebo his stealth is WAI.

Lol, that made my day! :lol:
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I just ran the rancor, wish I had recorded it so I could go back and look, but I'm almost certain teebo dropped out of stealth the turn after I used ewok scramble tactics...
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    I just ran the rancor, wish I had recorded it so I could go back and look, but I'm almost certain teebo dropped out of stealth the turn after I used ewok scramble tactics...

I had the same impression, but its hard to tell on 4X. Definitely less common, but cant confirm 100% with only one sample fight.
  • Why don't you just fight some battles with teebo and see for yourself?
  • I ran p1-3 with him. He s fixed.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    That's too bad...no more little Teebos running around...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I can also confirm he's fixed
  • Why don't you just fight some battles with teebo and see for yourself?

Because I'm lazy
  • Definitely isnt fixed for some i ran rancor after the update and his drop rate was abysmal had to restart twice and then finally got through p1 but he still was dropping, just had to take it as people had already solod and i wanted to submit.