New Galactic war rewards

IngvarCasteleyn
25 posts Member
edited March 2017

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    They also scale with level now too, are you level 85?
  • 84, what's on 85 ?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    84, what's on 85 ?

Magic beans and Ambrosia.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Did you still have an easy node 12? First time in months that it wasn't easy node 12
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    i'm level 85 but didn't noticing anything except that the rewards are way too good IMHO for the work or lack of that it takes to go through GW.

they need to make it harder if they are going to hand out that much rewards for it.
  • Did you still have an easy node 12? First time in months that it wasn't easy node 12

Im surprised to say my node 12's are most of the time easy to beat. The 9th and 11th are my hard ones

Node 12 was still 3* toons for me
  • spotremix wrote: »
    i'm level 85 but didn't noticing anything except that the rewards are way too good IMHO for the work or lack of that it takes to go through GW.

they need to make it harder if they are going to hand out that much rewards for it.

Shut up
  • I've been having better luck with my nahilus (lead), dooku, vadar, savage, and boba team. This last round I only used this team for the whole thing but I also fought a lot of Jedi teams (good for me) my back ups for boba are kylo/phasma/fives/unduli/rg/counselor.. kylo works the But I try and not use any of them until the last 2 nodes if I need to. So idk if I figured this out more or if it has gotten easier at level 83.. but 60-70's I had some dark times lol... frustrating
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I got Maul shards on both node 11 and 12, which is nice, because I am working on his last star right now.

Edit and a Chewie shard was in there too! Can't forget the Chewie shards. ;P
  • I got Maul shards on both node 11 and 12, which is nice, because I am working on his last star right now.

What's up with no original chewy with Han syn?... are they waiting to have a resistance chewy in the next movie?..
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    I got Maul shards on both node 11 and 12, which is nice, because I am working on his last star right now.

What's up with no original chewy with Han syn?... are they waiting to have a resistance chewy in the next movie?..

August.

• EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited March 2017

Yes. Resistance Chewie and Zombie Han.