bug with boba's ship and retribution

doing the ship money challenge enemy boba had retribution and my boba hit him proccing 3x attacks.
Bobas ship countered three times.
i thought like reys flurry of blows, bobas multi damage is still classed as a single hit

Replies

• MadStyle
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It's not classed as a single hit. Also, each attack has the possibility to apply target lock.
  • MadStyle wrote: »
    It's not classed as a single hit. Also, each attack has the possibility to apply target lock.

yeah it is, which is why you see only one animation instead of 3
    as he does multi damage rather than multi attack chance such as first order tie fighter. when first order tie fighter gains its bonus attack you see the attack animation twice, no matter how many times boba damages the attack animation only plays once. also look at the wording. FOTF says "chance for bonus attack" bobs ship says "chance for bonus damage"
    its exactly the same thing as rey and say leia, and why any counter attacker will only counter once after rey uses flurry despite the 3x damage (damage not attacks) whereas if leias multis proc she actually does attack that many times and a counter attacker can counter for as many times as she attacked
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It is because they did not mark the 2nd and 3rd damage as "damage can't trigger counter attack" like they did with Rey Flurry of blows.
    Maybe one day it will be acknowledged and fixed.

Here is the write up I have shared in similar discussions:

I know most has been covered here but it is easier to copy and paste.

It is not a multi attack. It is a chance at multiple damage from one attack, one animation similar to Rey Flurry of blows. You will see multi damage numbers as show below

uGXINCK.jpg
    vCKjlmB.jpg

Fotp multi attack single damage.
    3CY8vzh.jpg

Boba multi damage single attack.
    b9PExHj.jpg

Rey multi damage single attack.
    I5hKM40.jpg

Boba is worded just like Rey.

There is a possible bug with it triggering multi counter attacks.

From the post below counters were changed specifically vs Rey multi damage single attack. Counters are supposed to trigger on the number of attacks dealing damage not the number of times damage is dealt.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/202837/#Comment_202837

From @CG_Method
    The multi-counter was unintended to begin with, an unfortunate result of Counter Attacks being determined per damage effect, rather than per attack. Thankfully, there's an override for that, so only the first hit can trigger Counter Attacks now. Considering that you still only need to succeed a single Evasion check to avoid all the hits, it only seemed fair that you only got one Counter, too.
  • cool, thanks scuba
    hope they will
  • boba is still triggering multiple counter attacks