Zylo in p1 HAAT

Prev1
Just curious if after the fix, is zylo still able to solo p1. I'm still going to zeta him because I like the toon and I knew they would be fixing him because that was just insane, but anyone still having luck with it or has that gone bye-bye?

Replies

• Chameau
    236 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It's not insane .. not more than many teams that can Solo the whole rancor .
    Getting zylo is a long and hard job .it's a big sacrifice to zeta him.
    What about that awful waze ..everywhere lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    kylo is getting my next zeta, but i'm pretty sure i won't be using the zkylo solo escape strategy in p1 hAAT more than once.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The solo run seems like a fun gimmick, but that's not why I'll be giving Kylo my next zeta.
    It's a great ability that makes sense with his character. He's fun to play without it, I am sure he will be a blast with the zeta.
  • It works still.
  • @sneeekypants thanks, man. My kylo is g10 now. He'll be My first zeta. Cool either way and would have zeta'd him regardless, as like I stated previously: love the character and he's finally a "good" bad guy.

@Chameau I meant insane as in cool, great, insane. Not " this needs changing" insane :smiley: And actually, I WISH I had Waze all over the place. I have mauls from floor to ceiling.

• mamba
    100 posts Member
    What fix are you referring to?
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1704 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @mamba previous to the update, when kylo would use his zeta ability, he would gain millions (or if not millions, a whole heck of a lot) of protection points back Above the amount of protection back based on the damage dealt, making it possible to consistently attack/escape, etc, without running the risk of him dying, so long as you did so prior to GG getting enraged.

Now, he gains only an amount of protection back based on the damage he's delt with his zeta ability. Someone please check me on that to make sure I'm not giving out misinformation, but that what I got from reading the update.

However, according to some, you are still able to do so.

Main point: I was simply curious to see if you could still run him solo in p1 or if the fix affected that.

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    @mamba previous to the update, when kylo would use his zeta ability, he would gain millions (or if not millions, a whole heck of a lot) of protection points back instead of an amount of protection back based on the damage dealt.

Now, he gains only an amount of protection back based on the damage he's delt with his zeta ability. Someone please check me on that to make sure I'm not giving out misinformation, but that what I got from reading the update.

Yup, you're correct. He was gaining protection equal to damage dealt * maximum protection so no matter how much damage he did with Outrage it would always fill his protection bar. It's just working normally again.
  • @Vertigo thanks for double checking brother!
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    No problem, lol. Here's a pic of it happening: (743mil protection recovery)fyx05x9.jpg
  • So next question: crit chance and crit damage mods to increase the damage and thus, increase protection back?
  • @Vertigo LOL!!!! WOOOW!

I love the subtle caption: kylo Ren is broken, hahaha!
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    I will hope he can make legal full recovery protection with that ZETA.

I need him in my squat , but i am on 17/20 zetas and first pick is ZAUL , then Kylo.
  • Yeah I'm going kylo then either maul or Cody. Really want to try the Princess Zody squad
  • Can someone tell me, how strong Kylo has to be, to be able to solo P1? Would G10 with crit damage and crit chance mods (Speed 167, health 23k, protection 36k, crit dmg 211%, crit chance 40%) already be enough? Or what’s missing?

My (almost (and me too) F2P) guild did not finish a hAAT yet and made it to 40% left in P3 about a month ago. So I’m thinking of giving my first zeta to Kylo, if I could solo P1… I guess we should make it then and I could finish #1, what would make me get GK much faster and the additional loot could compensate some crystals, I may not get in the arena… I finish in the top 20 most of the time and could fall back to 21- 50 soon without Zaul… The other opportunity would be to zeta Maul just for the arena, or Vader for both raids… (but in the moment I finish in the top 3 in the rancor raid anyways with a Teebo/Wiggs squad)

What do you think?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ill try in a bit, but one real bug is the escape button, with zylo its not on cooldown.
    outrage does 30k+ damage, refilling his protection
    by turn 6 of enrage i had done about 120-140k damage on him alone

this was sunday :48 I see my kylo get 7 igures of prot back
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRorS5TyKVo&feature=youtu.be
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    djvita wrote: »
    ill try in a bit, but one real bug is the escape button, with zylo its not on cooldown.

in heroic pigs prot recovery overload is fixed.

sunday:
    tgWy6Qc.jpg

today:
    XmMVra9.jpg

you can still escape at any turn, see today that was the second attack after i used aoe.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

Oooooh 1,167,966,095IVOCFsD.png
  • Was that million+ today????
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Was that million+ today????

last raid, 7 attempts, from 6 escapes
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

Also that wasn't just million+, that was one trillion one hundred sixty seven million nine hundred sixty six thousand ninety five.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Yeah I'm going kylo then either maul or Cody. Really want to try the Princess Zody squad

It's fun.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Also that wasn't just million+, that was one billion one hundred sixty seven million nine hundred sixty six thousand ninety five.

Fixed it for you. ;)
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Also that wasn't just million+, that was one billion one hundred sixty seven million nine hundred sixty six thousand ninety five.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Oh did I write trillion? My bad lol.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    hes still viable in p1, ust dont expect for his prot bar to be refilled every time, as the battle goes on and he gets more debuffs, specially dot's, he will recover from full bcs of his crits, i was doing 40k outrage hits near the end before i escaped 8pack.
  • @djvita that's incredible, and thanks man!

@Vertigo lol! Yeah. I guess when you hit the billion mark, I'd want to be precise too because...over a billion.
  • Kylo sucks now
  • Is his ability to reset the escape ability WAI?? Does anyone know if the Devs have addressed this? I don't want to invest in order to use in P1 if he will be fixed the next day (my luck lol) thanks in advance!
  • @Kidneythief he still works in p1. Even if they fix it, he's been a lot of fun to play and is popping up in arena all over the place. The p1 HAAT thing is just gravy.
  • Zeta him and move on.

The little sook can solo chaze/wiggs teams, solo Zader teams AND provided DN doesn't annihilate him he can get a bit nasty with zaul teams too.

Do it, you won't regret it.