Looking to the darkside

Gcdevil
153 posts Member
With rebels having finally gotten to 7* last week I've moved to mainly farming dark side characters....but I need help on a clearer focus is it best to focus more sith, Empire, or First Order? Wish I could farm shore but I'm not quite there yet.

Currently running Boba with Phasma, Sidious, Vader and HK, Boba and Phasma are 70, while others are around 60

Not really worried about Arena with these guys right now just want beef up my toons and move through the nodes

Swgoh.gg/wwauditore

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Droids worked really well for me on the DS campaign missions. And pretty well on the cantina missions as well...

Sith are pretty strong right now, but by the time you get them geared and such, that may change. With the new movie coming later this year, we could see some updates for the First Order. Tough farm, but you could be set for some nice benefits by the time things settle. Not sure how viable Sith Trooper is, but since you don't have a tank you could look to gear him up and run some combination of what you have. RG or Shore fit in nicely as well, but I know farming Shore is not easy. Another option could be TFP. If it's not for Arena, you could simply go with who you like.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I'd do first order, very powerful right now, phasma and ren are great on their own, and will (likely) only get stronger with Ep8 and 9 (Hux)