New characters and ships are great and all but...

Can we please have some meaningful ship content in the form soemthing like cantina stages where we can actually farm some ships outside of fleet store? and through in the falcon there since it's been like 5months since it was released.
Seriously

We need more ship content :)

Replies

• AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Like fleet nodes.. Easy and hard.. Where easy rewards us with shipshards and hard with shipgear? Also introduce a new energy .. If they make it cantina energy .. Ill quit this game
  • Let's have ship GWs and raids.

I was REALLY averse to the idea of ship GW in the past, but now with the 4X speed option, I'm not so averse anymore. It definitely helps keep the battles moving along, so yeah bring GW on!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Even at 4x, two Galactic Wars a day would be atrocious. Please, no.

Raids? Definitely.
    Events? FOR SURE.
    Nodes? Maybe--I like that fleets don't have an energy. But there could be a way to do it without energy.

But GW? Oh, please, Jesus no never....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    I agree that ships need more content because to do the current content you pretty much need at least 5 LS and 5 DS ships to lvl and correspondingly at least 10 pilot characters to also lvl and gear.

That is a hell of a lot of lvling and gearing for hardly any content. Adding ShipsGW and some LS/DS nodes would at least give you more to do with said ships&pilots.
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    Like fleet nodes.. Easy and hard.. Where easy rewards us with shipshards and hard with shipgear? Also introduce a new energy .. If they make it cantina energy .. Ill quit this game

Oh boy so will many many others lol

NicWester wrote: »

Raids? Definitely.
    Events? FOR SURE.
    Nodes? Maybe--I like that fleets don't have an energy. But there could be a way to do it without energy.

A ship GW doesn't necessarily have to be 12 nodes. Could be as much as 6 or as little as day 3 really challenging battles. Personally I don't see a raid or GW style coming soon purely because of the lack of ships available and the increased farming time. We had loads of options to farm normal toons for GW but here we have one source only in the form of fleet store. It's not viable. Not yet anyway
    Psilosin wrote: »
    I agree that ships need more content because to do the current content you pretty much need at least 5 LS and 5 DS ships to lvl and correspondingly at least 10 pilot characters to also lvl and gear.

That is a hell of a lot of lvling and gearing for hardly any content. Adding ShipsGW and some LS/DS nodes would at least give you more to do with said ships&pilots.

This is exactly what we need
  • NicWester wrote: »

Raids? Definitely.
    Events? FOR SURE.

Maybe just mix some ship nodes into the existing GW... maybe make GW 16 nodes by adding 4 ship nodes.