NEVER tell me again that Darth Sidious is NOT overpowered!!!

Prev1
As it says in the title. He is TOTALLY overpowered!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Lol chill. He's good but there are many worse characters. I'm guessing you're newish to the game?
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    I will tell you again, Darth Sidious IS NOT overpowered. Really, his ability "heal block" is annoying but he has not so much HP and can be killed easily if you focus the fire on him.
  • Options
    Ummm... ok?
  • Options
    Whinge whinge whinge
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Annoying, but can be taken down pretty quickly. Just make sure to run some non-jedi heavy hitters.
  • Options
    I only use him cause of his heal block. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't use him at all. There's plenty of players that hit harder than he does.
  • Options
    Considering when ever i go against sidious he attacks right after duku. When I use sidious he always attacks fifth of sixth for some reason. Only reliable way I have of getting him to attack first is to have POE and Duku in the party with sidious. So I am not impressed with him.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    That's odd that he's attacking so late unless your team has insane speed. He is always one of the first attackers on most teams. His heal block is great but I actually love him more for his ability to heal when opponents die. You can play risky with him and come back from near death several times a match.
  • Options
    Harmson wrote: »
    Considering when ever i go against sidious he attacks right after duku. When I use sidious he always attacks fifth of sixth for some reason. Only reliable way I have of getting him to attack first is to have POE and Duku in the party with sidious. So I am not impressed with him.

You either need to gear him up or you're constatnly running into teams where you and your opponent have 4 or 5 toons faster than Sid which I highly doubt.
  • Options
    Sid is good but definitely not overpowering. He doesnt have a lot of health and goes down really fast. You just need to focus on him first. He should go down during the first round of attacks. Also dont target him with any jedi special abilities because he will more than likely just dodge it.
  • Options
    Sid and Duku... that combination is making me start to really despise this game.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Terminex wrote: »
    Sid and Duku... that combination is making me start to really despise this game.

You really love Plasma, Sid, Kylo, Dooku, and Lumni (or Daka)
  • Options
    Every time I face him he gets his AOE off turn 1 and then never has another turn so I could care less about him. He's so squishy he isn't all that big of a threat unless you have zero alpha on your team.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Sidious is not over powered.

See what I did?
  • Options
    Darth Sidious is only good as a leader and paired with someone necessary to kill before him or a taunter, my IG-86 which is one gear away from Purple Gear and 5* can one hit Sidious when using the assist move he has Sidious is only goodb if your not at high ranking (I am not but made it far enough were Sidious teams start filtering out for Poe teams and an occasional droid team. ) Sidious is merely a quick pick up to get you through Dark Side and early missions.
  • Options
    Glad I got a response
  • Options
    though is a great all arounder in all phases of the game, he's just really good, not OP. If you want a chance to drop it even before he moves go for geonosian soldier (Sid almost always aoe first and then goes down anyway). BTW, you know that while he has 100% heal block on basic attack he has only 0% potency, right?
  • Options
    I'd say his problem is not being OP but being very good and well rounded for such an easily farmed character. His abilities aren't niche so he fits on just about any team therefore he doesn't really have any weaknesses. His low HP is balanced by high dodge, high speed, and self healing.
  • Options
    Even at 7* and level 70 I can almost always get him down in the first turn. You just have to properly deal with him and expect som dodges.

I just focus him, even if Poe has to go down first he will only get out one debuff. If Sid is crushing your teams you have poor damage output, poor execution, or both.
  • Options
    Sid's fine.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    Lol sid barelly makes my B team for GW, let alone my A team, and be isn't even considered for my arena team. Sid is fine. Not even close to op.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    Sid isn't op. I only use him for leadership skill and to buff my 88 with his dots. Even then... He's going to hit my bench soon his attack is too weak
  • Options
    Terminex wrote: »

I hope it's my Sid and Dooku you despise, I'd like a feature when you log in. X people rage quit GW facing your team while you were away
    Roger roger
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    The ONLY reason I still use him is his leadership ability. Can't wait to drop him to bteam
  • Options
    2/10 troll job
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    pay2win wrote: »
    2/10 troll job

Don't be so flattering. 0/10. He needs your tutelage.
  • Options
    Inspam wrote: »
    As it says in the title. He is TOTALLY overpowered!!!!!

He is not overpowered.
  • kepi0809
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    i think he's saying the synergy between debuffs then vader throws the lightsaber what can hurt, but 2 another chars would've already killed that charakter :D
  • Options
    One of the more balanced toons.