NEVER tell me again that Darth Sidious is NOT overpowered!!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I should be in the game. They should have used me instead of that generic "Resistance Pilot". They could have had Ello Asty! I know whey they didn't do it, though. Because I would be overpowered!!!!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    He's decent, really overplayed imo. My droid team smashes him right out of the gates, first one dead.
  • Options
    He's only annoying when you're early in the game because a lot of people farm him first from the Arena and run him in their teams. Once you get to the higher end of the Leaderboards he's still pretty frequent, but not a toon that'll worry. Neither is Dooku. Actually, there's no single toon that makes you cringe when you see a full lineup, it's only some certain combinations that makes you say "I've got a bad feeling about this...".
  • Options
    RonTom wrote: »
    He's only annoying when you're early in the game because a lot of people farm him first from the Arena and run him in their teams. Once you get to the higher end of the Leaderboards he's still pretty frequent, but not a toon that'll worry. Neither is Dooku. Actually, there's no single toon that makes you cringe when you see a full lineup, it's only some certain combinations that makes you say "I've got a bad feeling about this...".

LOL yep, when I see QGJ, FOTP, Phasma, Poe, +1, I know I only have about a 50% chance of winning.
  • Options
    I don't believe he's overpowered. He's usually one of the first guys I attack because he's easy to kill. To me, he's just annoying because of his heal immunity, which is the exact reason I value him so much on MY team. Plus, the faster I take him out, the less he heals from other folks dying before him.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    He is not one of the first I kill. I ussualy go for dangerous targets first. QGJ, Rey, FOTP, GS are dangerous. Han is dangerous. Poggle i dangerous. Sid isn't. He is a hifg priority only if you have many healers
  • Options
    I have several AOE's, not a fan of him being half dead and come back to full health on take outs.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    He is not one of the first I kill. I ussualy go for dangerous targets first. QGJ, Rey, FOTP, GS are dangerous. Han is dangerous. Poggle i dangerous. Sid isn't. He is a hifg priority only if you have many healers

I realized this recently because he usually does his AOE first which then let's me heal with Lumi who I have healing at lvl 6 so it has 2x HOT anyway. Usually there isn't any need for healing after that point.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Arena who cares about Sid, GW he should be removed early to help stay shiny
    Roger roger
  • Options
    Darth Sidious is not overpowered
  • Options
    Not OP by a country Mile. You want OP wait until you face Red Death AKA Royal Guard. Now that my friend is OP. If their is an Uagnaut with him run you are dead. The 2 most OP heavy hitters in the game.