Where are my droid callers????

QtdG9mR.jpg

8FzF4Ra.jpg

Rtox9Dk.jpg

h6sfAH5.jpg

This is awful. It's been about 2 months since I've gotten any. I'm relegated to requesting a whole 2 pieces now. I've boughten several full callers out of the shard shop but I'd rather save that currency. "RNG" at its worst. It seems weird that a lot of people seem to have this particular problem. Loads of 3 types of salvage but nothing of the other one.

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Dude, SAME EXACT THING happened to me. I had to pony up with shard shop for a full one
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I'm going through the same drought for furnaces.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »

Finally got furnaces after about a month.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Mullato wrote: »

I get them every raid. I'm sitting on 600 furnace salvage right now. I've tried finishing in different positions for the raid and get the same result - furnaces. I wish I had this problem with zetas.
  • I'm in the same boat. I feel like I always have an abundance of two or three of the raid gear. I use to be loaded up on furnaces and discs but had very little scanners and droid callers. Now I have a ton of scanners and even more discs with little furnaces and no droid callers.
  • Here droidy droidy droidy
    Oh did you mean collars?
  • Wootus
    85 posts Member
    Here droidy droidy droidy
    Oh did you mean collars?

No, he means callers...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Why don't you just craft gear for those toons then you won't be sitting on 400 noobs, 200 furnaces, etc
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I have the exact same problem. Plenty of other stuff but haven't got droid callers in months. 3 guys waiting on one.... It's not just RNG something else is coming into play which is a pretty shameful business tactic.
  • I wish instead of RNG gear there was a specific raid gear store, and we got currency to spend there to chose what we want. The currently model suits a freemium game though, probably would take a lot to overhaul too. But I'm always in for a conspiracy :smiley: