Sith trooper question??

Sith1
314 posts Member
I'm looking to gear up sith trooper I currently have him at gear 8 like his setup but having a hard time with mods. Has anyone modded him yet and if so what sets are you using as in circle, triangle, blah blah. But serious how do u like him also?

Replies

• I use g11 DN lead in pvp so I have my g9 trooper loaded with health mods with as much speed secondaries as I can find and arrow primary. It's hard because he is naturally slow, I have him up to 140 speed. The key is getting your other sith to use special abilities so he gets his Counter and Taunt rolling. He's basically unstoppable if you can get him to that point because of DN health steal. The challenge is knocking out or ability blocking opposing Bobas so you can get him started.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    What's your team set? and thanks for the reply
  • DN-L, vader, shore, strooper and B2. Working on making Boba viable to slot in potentially for Shore....
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Shard mates complimented my team and had some of them stalled when progresssing.

This is from a dec 15 shard

Usually always top 1-5 1-10 depending on if I get my battles in

ebGYSx7.jpg

Been having really good success with this team
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    As much protection as possible. All he needs!
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Jetlife wrote: »
    As much protection as possible. All he needs!

Lol my trooper has like 85k health pool and when offense down lands you just don't kill trooper
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Yeah I also run protection in every possible slot on him (4 of them)
    He's actually pretty solid in a nihilus led squad...
  • Yeah I don't even both with speed. I am going for protection. I run a fast Boba and then use EP's special. Trooper has taunt by then and after Vader uses his specials he's countering too. I run an EP lead as I have yet to gear DN
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Thanks guys for the awesome feedback I was stacking defense with speed forgot about protection being stacked on health he is preforming a lot better now