Zeta Kylo Ren 1v4 Shenanigans

Replies

• Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Seems balanced.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Seems balanced.
    It's the AI, they're stupid. He's running a first order team and the computer killed zylo last.
  • Great on offense, terrible on defense.
  • Does Unstoppable go up to 100% reset chance or did you just get really lucky?
  • Great on offense, terrible on defense.

Yep.

It's win-win though. Shardmates win on offense. I beat them on defense. Everybody is happy.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Does Unstoppable go up to 100% reset chance or did you just get really lucky?

It's only 50% but it's every time he takes damage. I'm assuming each dot counts as separate damage giving you 50% for each dot and each time he's hit, which equals a pretty good chance to reset.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Does Unstoppable go up to 100% reset chance or did you just get really lucky?

It's only 50% but it's every time he takes damage. I'm assuming each dot counts as separate damage giving you 50% for each dot and each time he's hit, which equals a pretty good chance to reset.

Right on the money. Each attack and each dot is its own 50% chance. Added all up it is not quite 100%, but extremely close.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Nice music
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Seems balanced.

Wedge could have gotten a crit and ended the match though
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Great on offense, terrible on defense.

Could someone explain why he do terrible on defense?
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Any wrote: »

The ai uses his lashout ae ability every chance it gets until he is below full health instead of outrage, which is his heavy hitter and stun, and if zetad it's the one that restores his protection.
  • The music is quality.

This
  • E00N
    147 posts Member

The ai uses his lashout ae ability every chance it gets until he is below full health instead of outrage, which is his heavy hitter and stun, and if zetad it's the one that restores his protection.

So when is kylo under 100% HP and have zeta Outrage = is all OK and AI use this skill first? Its very important for me - he can be my second zeta fast..... or again and again use AoE first?
  • E00N wrote: »

So when is kylo under 100% HP and have zeta Outrage = is all OK and AI use this skill first? Its very important for me - he can be my second zeta fast..... or again and again use AoE first?

I don't know the % it triggers but yes, he'll start to use it at some point if his cooldowns reset but at that point it's too late. He should of been healing, stunning and hitting those big hits the whole match, not when he's almost dead.

The tools are there but the AI just doesn't know how to use them.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I imagine there is no way to tag an ability as a protection recovery move, similar to how healers use their healing ability moves appropriately. You definitely can't just make Outrage the preferred attack, because at the start of the match Lash Out is absolutely better.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Love the video and the music!
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Oh Beautiful! I'm about to start gearing up kylo but had been saving all carbanti for GK. now that I've stockpiled enough for him, Zylo here I come baby!
  • Myerg99
    96 posts Member
    Thinking about making him my first zeta but not sure