Looking For Shard Mates- EvilRipper, hcmt13, Joyic, MirinGains, Sabotj, Pino, fijibean, Taggart Wag

Hey guys,

I'm in a pretty new and competitive shard and just wanted to reach out to this shard to see if I can meet some of these top guys in the shard. We're always bouncing back and forth and just wanted to start dialogue!

See you guys around!

Camden Revan

Replies

• Pino
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there Camden Revan!
  • Carto
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Hi! Im only in top 50 but hoepfully nearly you in future guys.
  • Pino
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Hi carto
  • Options
    Hey guys! Glad to finally meet some of you. I usually finish in spot #2. Let's keep it competitive!
  • Options
    hcmt13 here! you guys developed your arena team a lot lately :P It would be nice to share our arena payment time. Mine is GMT +1
  • HummusDip
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi guys,

I am the droid user Hummusdip, nice to meet ya!

I have been hovering in the top 20 and more recently top 10 after hitting level 80 :smile:

My payout is GMT -5 EST (Daylight saving time, thus -4 effectively)
  • Pino
    7 posts Member
    Options
    My payout is also EST (GMT -5). I've seen you fighting back in to the top 10 alot again hummusdip!
  • Vaapad
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Never realized people talked til a guild mate pointed it out!

Does the top of our shard have a Line chat or something?
  • Pino
    7 posts Member
    Options
    We haven't really set anything up yet
  • Krijs
    22 posts Member
    Options
    @Vaapad @Pino There's a LINE chat with a few of us in already. Me (Chris), Camden, Fiji, Funk, Jollyhaha, etc.

If you're interested in joining, send Funk (funk81611), or me (krijs) a message.
  • Vaapad
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, sweet - will do
  • Skibum
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Did you guys ever find taggart wag? He's in my fleet shard and I wanted to chat?
  • Pino
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry we haven't yet skibum. But I'll let you know if we do
  • Options
    Hey guys -

Just thought to look up shardmates and found the thread. Right now, I'm usually hovering in the 40-80 range, depending on time of day. I'm in the pacific time zone (GMT-7 right now and GMT-8 come November). If anyone wants to chat, feel free to hit me up on discord at MingtheInsatiable#9687. And if there's already any kind of shard chat on discord, shoot me a message! Thanks.
  • Options
    Hey - we chat on the Line app. Feel free to message me there - Vaapad
  • Options
    Obi one here ,hello everyone