Dark Side Battles

Palpatine (L)
Vader
TFP
RG
Boba

Is this team good enough to finish the dark side battles? Or am I better off replacing the empire toons with sith under palp lead for heals on debuffs?

Replies

• Or should I farm for old daka lol
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Thats rly much information bro.. You can do it! Just do it!
  • AbyssalH wrote: »

@AbyssalH can I 3* every node with that team?
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    EenerGwnok wrote: »
    AbyssalH wrote: »

I can 3 star it with ugnaught,mob enforcer, ns acolythe, stormtrooper and jkg..lol
  • AbyssalH wrote: »

I can 3 star it with ugnaught,mob enforcer, ns acolythe, stormtrooper and jkg..lol

@AbyssalH I'm legit asking here lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

no you can't, mainly because jkg is an LS character.
    OT: yes that team is probably good enough to get you 3stars on every DS node, atleast they're all worth the investment in the end.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

no you can't, mainly because jkg is an LS character.
    OT: yes that team is probably good enough to get you 3stars on every DS node, atleast they're all worth the investment in the end.

@leef yup he's just messing around haha. Thanks for the response though! I'm feeling confident now haha
  • RubAto
    70 posts Member
    I 3starred ds battles with that exact combo.
  • RubAto wrote: »
    I 3starred ds battles with that exact combo.

@RubAto nice! Good to know! Though I have to start gearing them up first though
  • im currently on 2 stars on a hard difficulty battle using the dark side. the level im talking about is 5e on the planet tatooine, im using five 4 star characters that contain count dooku, vader, kylo ren, first order stormtrooper and a geonosian soldier who are all at level 65 in the purple gear 7 section. for the battle i borrow boba fett but before i finish the battle im always losing one soldier preventing me from earning the full 3 stars, what do i do?
  • MylSyl9 wrote: »
    im currently on 2 stars on a hard difficulty battle using the dark side. the level im talking about is 5e on the planet tatooine, im using five 4 star characters that contain count dooku, vader, kylo ren, first order stormtrooper and a geonosian soldier who are all at level 65 in the purple gear 7 section. for the battle i borrow boba fett but before i finish the battle im always losing one soldier preventing me from earning the full 3 stars, what do i do?

increase gear, level and star rating. Might probably need some good rng on your side. If all else fails, pick a team with better synergy.