Change Chirpas Omega or release a new Ewok

Fedegalante1891
324 posts Member
edited March 2017
Probably one of the, if not the most, useless Omegas in the game, because its totally irrelevant. Calling 3 other ewoks to assist, and calling all ewoks is the same since there are only 4 counting Chirpa.

We know Logray is in the game, on some DS node battles, why not make him available for us?

Just a thought

Replies

• It's not the same - he also calls himself to assist. Which actually makes it worse... without calling himself to assist, there is no counter attack from characters with that ability (5s, Kylo etc). When it's Omega'd, then you get a counter. It was really useful to use against toons with counter. Worst use of 5 omega mats I ever spent...

Anyway I agree with you, just wanted to clarify that point to forewarn other players before they spend omega mats. I would love a 5th ewok too.
  • Yeah, forgot to mention that, assumed everyone knew lol. What bother me the most is that Logray is already on the game, so guess its not that big of a deal to just make him available.

They could release accuracy mods to counter Evade and make Ewoks the required characters. Think accuracy is the only stat without a Mod Class?
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    +1000 to more Ewoks. As is they may not be Arena worthy but I currently I use the 4 Ewoks + Boba to cruise through GW.

Make Ewoks Eechiwawa Again
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Instead of giving us Logray, we need Wicket if we ever get another Ewok. Has to be the best known Ewok there is.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Or make an event where we run around Endor and the "Borrow a hero" lets us borrow like 6 more generic Ewok Warriors. Then spam the hell out of it.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Instead of giving us Logray, we need Wicket if we ever get another Ewok. Has to be the best known Ewok there is.

Scout is Wicket, dont know why they didnt use his name
  • I am sure/hoping a new ewok event will come soon with a new ewok toon.

Fingers crossed
  • A full ewok team could be very good depending on what they release (if?)
    They have cleanser, healer, stealth, and they are the masters of tm manipulation (alongwith clones)

Maybe a taunting tank? That would be a nightmare to fight against
  • Just want to chime in on chirpas omega. He has the hardest hitting basic of all the ewoks, and having him jump in to assist makes that special the hardest hitting of all the ewok abilities. Yeah you gotta watch for counters (unless he is stealthed), but the ewoks kind of need the damage
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    A full ewok team could be very good depending on what they release (if?)
    They have cleanser, healer, stealth, and they are the masters of tm manipulation (alongwith clones)

Maybe a taunting tank? That would be a nightmare to fight against

How about this ****. B)
    14dff81c-3f47-4d09-a4d0-fa7d98021738.jpg
  • Just release c3po with ewok godlike syngery..
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    wicket was shown to us almost a year ago (at the same time the AAT raid was previewed). we have had dozens of toons since then (well, probably about 20 or so anyway).
  • @CG_Kozispoon has said there are no plans for a fifth Ewok. Complete travesty. I'm still hoping for one, or at least 3po w/ synergy. Any updates, Kozi?
    Ooba hutar.
  • @CG_Kozispoon has said there are no plans for a fifth Ewok. Complete travesty. I'm still hoping for one, or at least 3po w/ synergy. Any updates, Kozi?

Fine, thats their choice. But then fix his omega, casue its clearly intended for a 5 ewok squad...
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @EclecticsScott
    giphy.gif
    There's always plans for implementation of characters. I wouldn't count anything out. Hope springs eternal, anything is possible, and all that jazz.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Think accuracy is the only stat without a Mod Class?

Crit Avoidance.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Protection.
  • @CG_Kozispoon it's possible I left out words like "anytime soon" or "imminent" or something, but the gist of that is what was said. But believe you me, I'll never lose hope. Jazzy or otherwise. Team fuzzy will be complete. #murderbearsunited
    Ooba hutar.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Is Kozi like a sweet romantic nickname or you go by Mr Kozi Spoon?
    Just curious.. ;)
    @EclecticsScott
  • "Hope Springs Eternal" = April is Ewok Month.

• @EclecticsScott
    giphy.gif
    There's always plans for implementation of characters. I wouldn't count anything out. Hope springs eternal, anything is possible, and all that jazz.
    Frank Underwood would be proud of you hahaha.
    Hope you guys can make it happen, cause its a useless omega, at least block it untill you release a new furball.

Thanks for the quick response, good to know you are around
  • C3po will probably have ewok synergy when released
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Psilosin wrote: »
    "Hope Springs Eternal" = April is Ewok Month.

I hope so!

Last year april was the ewok month(IOS earth day event)

I just want a 5th ewok so bad :'(
  • There's a rumor for the mill, eh? Lol
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Is Kozi like a sweet romantic nickname or you go by Mr Kozi Spoon?
    Just curious.. ;)
    @EclecticsScott

Ooba hutar.