FOS
Sid (because he is a beast)
Lumi or Talia(depends)

who would be better supports?

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    With Phasma leader i would skip Sidious completely.
    Phasma
    FOTP
    Geonosian soldier
    Dooku
    Daka

Every assist from phasma leader worth it. Either as stun or heavy dps with turn meter gain.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Phasma
    FOTP
    Geonosian soldier
    Dooku
    Daka

Every assist from phasma leader worth it. Either as stun or heavy dps with turn meter gain.

I would happily build that team if I had a Dooku, or had the patience to farm him 1 shard at a time.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Phasma
    FOTP
    Geonosian soldier
    Dooku
    Daka

I would happily build that team if I had a Dooku, or had the patience to farm him 1 shard at a time.

On top of that, Daka will be great while alive but dies easily even at 7*. I would swap in Luminara there even at the loss of some stuns. FOTP also needs some protection but might still be worth it if he can get a kill in first round. Not reliable though.

That isn't a team I would worry about in arena at all.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »

On top of that, Daka will be great while alive but dies easily even at 7*. I would swap in Luminara there even at the loss of some stuns. FOTP also needs some protection but might still be worth it if he can get a kill in first round. Not reliable though.

That isn't a team I would worry about in arena at all.

Daka has chance to self revive, even though its low. And you have to succeed in killing her 1st. Else Geonosian call assist might get you some serious stuns since he attacks among the first chars or some serious damage if he calls FOTP.
    If he calls Dooku, on jedi he is dangerous, plus attacking outside his turn can give him turn meter. Also geonosian if crit earns 30% turn meter. And on top of that, phasma gives team penetration and turn meter.
    Trust me, that team with so much turn meter gain plus 2 stun characters, won't be that pleasant to meet in arena.
    Especially if Dooku opens with 2 stuns. Then you ll have to nuke Daka with 3 chars and leaving GS and FOTP alive all that time will harm your team in ways you have never imagined :dizzy: