Bronzium Pack Odds

Rigel
2 posts Member
So since Ally Points a now only used for the packs, I decided to spend 300,000 ally points on Bronzium Packs to see if I could get anything good. From my experience I noticed that about 70% of the items I got were useless gear that I had hundreds of. 15% was random shards.10% characters, however most of them were useless or undesirable (Knight Guardian, Stormtrooper, Lobot, etc).5% was purple gear. After spending 300,000 ally points I got a bunch of useless gear, one purple gear that I needed, and shards for characters I never use.

Replies

• McBee
    228 posts Member
    [insert obligatory 'be thankful you got free stuff!' response]
  • Rigel
    2 posts Member
    I'm not complaining, but for 300,000 points I was expecting one decent 3* or 4* character.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    I can see they could update the Bronzium packs to give more shards and a bit more gear. Just a thought.
  • LOL, just got a character as I was researching this topic... but still a bad one... an IG-88
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Rigel wrote: »
    So since Ally Points a now only used for the packs, I decided to spend 300,000 ally points on Bronzium Packs to see if I could get anything good. From my experience I noticed that about 70% of the items I got were useless gear that I had hundreds of. 15% was random shards.10% characters, however most of them were useless or undesirable (Knight Guardian, Stormtrooper, Lobot, etc).5% was purple gear. After spending 300,000 ally points I got a bunch of useless gear, one purple gear that I needed, and shards for characters I never use.

Your missing the point bronze packs are the !@#$ that's how I rob the shard shop every day I hope they never listen to crybabies like you who complain about getting free stuff go play marvel
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Personally, I find the bronziums pretty helpful. I get a good amount of green level gear (holos, syringes, discs) that I actually use often but don't get many of. And as someone who hits the shard shop pretty hard to speed up my gearing, I'm always happy to get shards/characters of toons I have at 7*. (I'm actually often disappointed when I get shards/characters I don't have at max stars, because then I don't get any shard shop currency.)

(And I also would love it if my bronzium pulls tossed Lobot at me; sure, he's not a good toon, but it'd be great for TB platoons. And I dispute that IG-88 is a bad toon.)