Looking for Ship Shard Mates - DanielStorm, MonteZero, Simon, Balwer, SirWescot, Kargie etc....

Tigle
5 posts Member
Just looking for my Ship Shard mates to see if we could get to know each other a bit and maybe start a line convo. I have one going with my normal pvp shard and it's a lot of fun. It would also help us coordinate our payout times so we aren't blocking and sniping each other unnecessarily.
Line: tigle123
Discord: Tigle#5517

Replies

• Hello Tigle. Balwer here. I would love to get some communication going regarding this. I am doing the same thing in arena and it is great! My ship payout is at 7pm cst. I have accounts in Telegram, Line, and Discord if you want to have a chat channel.
  • @Balwer I'm also at 7PM cst. I think most of the top of our shard may be. My line ID is tigle123. I have discoid also. Hopefully if we get something started we can find others over time.
  • I think MonteZero might also be. Daniel might not be, it has been hard to tell since he as also sat at number 1. I personally use Line the least, if you have Discord, that is where I am for my arena chat too. I can create a channel there. Just need ID and number
  • @MonteZero Come join me and Balwer on Discord
  • Hi I am also in this shard, name in game is LaFlame usually hang around 100 but have decided to play and got into top 10, i there a discord chat