Ahsoka Tano

Fher
188 posts Member
I've been playing for a little over a month and have built quite a few teams, to include all DS, LS, and hybrids.

Can somebody shed some light on why a lot of people say Ahsoka is not good? I have a Lv 68, 7*, gear lv 7, Power: 4739, and she performs really well, does amazing damage, heals herself AND my entire squad and gets 9% Max Health for each living ally (that's 45%), oh and she gets dodge buffs.

What am I not seeing?

~Fher

Replies

• She isn't terrible. There are just better choices. DPS is the main focus in arena and there are others that do it better. I just finished my arena match in 1 minute 8 seconds. I don't feel like she could have helped me in 3 turns. But I keep her for GW and a possible jedi team in the future.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    When I use my all Jedi team it's: QGJ (leader), JC, Barriss, Ahsoka, and Anakin, and she generally performs really well second to QGJ.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    She is in a kinda weird spot. Decent attacker with evasion up is neat, but the heals that may or may not happen are not that great. I think it is better to leave the healing to healers (or almost-all-in-one Lumi) and get an attacker with more offense or control instead.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Fher wrote: »

What am I not seeing?
    Speed. You are not seeing it, because she doesn't have any.

She is OK for some gsme modes. Just not for arena

• Fher
    188 posts Member
    She is not my main healer by any means, but it's nice when she heals herself and you don't have worry about getting too low on overall HP.

Her stats are really great (at level 70):

Health = 8644 +45% (3890) = 12534
    Speed = 93 (yeah it's slow)
    BDam = 3115 (a good 65% of other heroes can't break 3k basic dmg)
    S-Dam = 4957 (easily top 5)
    Phy CR = 725
    Spec CR = 0
    Armor = 154
    Armor Pen=36
    Resist = 39
    Resist Pen =0
    Potency = 10%
    Tenacity = 24%
    HP Steal = 30%

• @Fher I like Ahsoka as well. I have her 6*, max gear for lvl 67. I use her with Ima Gun 4* (lead), Lumi 7*, Jedi Con 6* and Mace Windu 7*. I hold a #25 - #50 spot in arena with that team.

She has nice stats, except for her speed. Higher gear and star levels really help her crit, which actually makes her special heal a good number of times when used. The counter attack chance from Ima really helps her get more attacks in, which means more damage and self heals.

I think she is good, and she synergizes perfect into my team. As others have said though, there are 'technically' better damage dealers, like Tie Pilot. I use Mace, and he's no FOTP.

Anyways, I think a lot of the dislike for her comes from her low speed and only good/decent damage, but people disregard her utility. The teams today all seem to be about high speed, big damage. She brings a good amount to a Jedi team I feel.
  • She is a great hero with really bad speed who is great to have when all goes well but after your team loses a couple of heroes she's very squishy. She's solid in GW due to the self healing and team heal on special crit (RNG).

In a QGJ led team, she perks up a bit more but is destroyed by the sith so she won't get much use for now in arena. I could also see her doing decently in a Jedi/NS team.

TLDR: she's too slow and subject to the current anti-Jedi meta.
  • Love her.

But...

She's to darn slow.

She suffers from the same crippling affliction that Ventriss does, unfortunately.