Question About Release of Rebels

3Cheers4Tyranny
2084 posts Member
edited March 2017
How long ago was Rogue One Rebels put into Chromiums?

Sorry @J0K3R, my OCD had to capitalize your edit :lol:
Post edited by 3Cheers4Tyranny on

Replies

• Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    I think 4 weeks if i remember right
  • Seltgar wrote: »
    I think 4 weeks if i remember right

So that means in the next two weeks Rogue One toons are farmable?
  • They're farmable now in shipments aren't they?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    They're farmable now in shipments aren't they?

Chirrut, Jyn, and Cassian are only available from data cards in the store.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Chirrut and Cassian (along with DeathTrooper) are in my shipments right now.

That's barely farmable and everyone including the developers know that's not considered farmable by any means. What a weak arguement, try again.
  • When they announced the new strategy of toon delivery, stated that after chromium will be farmable in a LS/DS node, or cantina, or in a shipment (GW, arena...). I hope is soon for chirrut. By release, him and baze should be first, then jynn and cassian.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

That's barely farmable and everyone including the developers know that's not considered farmable by any means. What a weak arguement, try again.

Sorry to say, but I think they do think it's farmable.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Sorry to say, but I think they do think it's farmable.

According the new release cadence, that's not the case

I'm not making an argument. Strong, weak or otherwise. However, Lots of people on here consider it 'farmable', whether it's reasonable or not is been a long debate and still ongoing.

I was only highlighting that they are now available in shipments.
  • I imagine they chose Shipments bc these are top-end arena toons. I wonder if that means they'll stay in shipments or if the metas are gonna be indefinitely stronger soon.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Technically they never said they would become "farmable," only that they would move either to a shipment or node. Crystal shipments are most definitely considered a shipment.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »

AnnerDoon wrote: »

Yeup, they sure are on both counts. :D

IMG_0749.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Technically they never said they would become "farmable," only that they would nice either he to a shipment or node. Crystal shipments are most definitely considered a shipment.

That kills all my hope for the game

IMG_0749.png

I want some of those free crystals too.
  • @BentWookiee please close this
  • The cadence said 4-6 weeks in packs and then 4-6 weeks in shipments or shard shop. Then farmable. So I'm afraid we have another 4-6 weeks before we should expect them to be genuinely farmable.

IMG_0749.png

You are so cool
  • Shipments is farmable. If you finish 1 you know you have 4 chirrut shards a day. 2.5 months ypu have a 7* chirrut