Game Update 3/8/2017 - Comments\Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Prev13456
WHATS NEW-
Characters- Chooper, Hera, Kanan
Events- Cantankerous Clanker (Chopper), Supply Sabotage (Hera), Spectre One (Kanan)

CHOPPER EVENT- Cantankerous Clanker (daily battle)
61fn3sln9xl0.png
Prepare yourselves for this 4-week daily battle event! Form a team and join forces with Chopper to battle his rival droids at Chopper Base. After 10 and 25 wins you will unlock bonus missions! Play every day to unlock Chopper early and increase his star count by the end of the event. For more information on this and the other events listed below, please give our handy dandy <<Event Information>> post a looksee.
  • Start: March 9, 2017 - 12:00am Player Time
  • Recommended level: 20+
Supply Sabotage
duzpsga33zng.png

Join forces with Phoenix Squadron leader HERA SYNDULLA in this Tiered event! Travel to the Lothal Marketplace and test your mettle against Empire forces as you destroy Imperial supply shipments Be sure to aim for those crates- once destroyed, all enemies take moderate damage!
  • Starts: March 9th
  • Recommended Playerlevel: 20+

Spectre One
l4ce0ny9sfes.png

Our Rebels event continues on Lothal with Spectre One. This Tiered Event has you joining forces with Jedi KANAN JARRUS in order to acquire critical intelligence from Imperial Officers.
  • Starts: March 16th
  • Recommended Player level: 20+

New Phoenix Squadron Packs

Once you’ve completed the Rebels events, be sure to head to the Store to level up your characters from Star Wars Rebels Season 3 with our new Phoenix Squadron Packs and Bundles!

PACKS
  • Phoenix Squadron: Hera Pack
  • Phoenix Squadron: Kanan Pack
  • Phoenix Squad: Chopper Pack
BUNDLES
  • Phoenix Squadron Bundle- Kanan
  • Phoenix Squadron Bundle-Hera
  • Phoenix Squadron Bundle-Chopper

Chromium Update
The Krennic Event may be a thing of the past, but these sought after Empire characters are not! If you’re still in the market for more Shards, Director Krennic and Death Trooper are now available in the following locations
  • Chromium
  • Shipments (On next refresh)

Military Might Rewards
TIE Fighter Pilot and Shoretrooper have been added to the reward table for the Assault Battle: Military Might event

What’s Ahead
The rest of our Phoenix Squadron Events are just around the corner (and can already be reviewed via the Event Information post!)

Replies

• Options
    Anyone else notice we're at Game Update 66 according to the forum count, and it wasn't Clones? Just a random thought that may be kinda funny, I wasn't expecting it to be, but the QoL update apparently got us to Update 66. Time to Nerf the Jedi! :P
  • Options
    Anyone else notice we're at Game Update 66 according to the forum count, and it wasn't Clones? Just a random thought that may be kinda funny, I wasn't expecting it to be, but the QoL update apparently got us to Update 66. Time to Nerf the Jedi! :P

+1 and buff the empire
  • Options
    "Commence update 66..."
    "Sir, that was last week."
    "Hmmm... In that case... MORE REBELS!"
    And that's how we're back to new Rebels. 100% accurate.
  • Options
    They should have killed off a few of the useless Jedi.
  • Options
    In a sense that's how the story went. Empire comes to power. New power orders extermination of largest threat. New threat (rebels) begins to grow we have now reach SW Rebels AND Rogue 1 movies/show.
  • Options
    And in 30 updates we'll get more First Order and Resistance. And Old Han.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Old Han will week... I'd rather get chewie
  • Options
    Pretty excited! :smiley: Thought when they said it was delayed that update would've come tomorrow.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Sweet but where is ezra!
  • Options
    Really hope I don't have to add kanan to my squad of true Jedi because of his kit
  • Options
    Hera's leader ability sounds OP as fudge. Phoenix looks to be the most synergistic faction. Kanan looks like he has a decent kit. I like it.
  • Options
    I'm so very disappointed that they dropped Phoenix squadron so soon after the Nihilus events. EA - CG: You guys are burning out the player base...both f2p and p2p. P2P is burned out getting too many new "must have, OP arena toons" so fast they can't enjoy the old ones before they're obsolete again. F2P can't even decide what to do the meta shifts so fast. I know - I have both types of account and I'm burned out on both for those reasons. Maybe give it more than 10 days between new faction / OP toon drops.
  • R5D4sMotivator
    204 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Chirrut is in shipments now, with Jyn and Cassian as well
  • R5D4sMotivator
    204 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Chirrut is in shipments now, with Jyn and Cassian as well

Yeah, you beat me to erasing my comment I had up for about 30 seconds...I'm still wondering if they're intentionally trying to kill the game or just doing it as a consequence of their quest for the daily cash-grab.
  • Options
    Hera leader means Kanan can share 70% counter attack and 25% heal when debuffed to the entire squad. That's a pretty good start for these guys, lol.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon any word on when L2 is leaving the shard shop to make room for someone else?
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree. The more the merrier.
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Options
    slow down guys, just got used to the other ones
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I'm so very disappointed that they dropped Phoenix squadron so soon after the Nihilus events. EA - CG: You guys are burning out the player base...both f2p and p2p. P2P is burned out getting too many new "must have, OP arena toons" so fast they can't enjoy the old ones before they're obsolete again. F2P can't even decide what to do the meta shifts so fast. I know - I have both types of account and I'm burned out on both for those reasons. Maybe give it more than 10 days between new faction / OP toon drops.

Spoiler alert: you dont speak for everyone. Having this many releases gives people options
  • Options
    Well goodbye to any Zader squads thanks to the whole team getting 25% max health every time they suffer a debuff... thanks for giving us a week of dark side lol
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This reply was moved here by a moderator, but as a reply to this thread it didn't really add anything to the conversation, so...

I'm editing this into a "cool, thumbs up" message. Always good to see rare/premium characters being moved to venues that are more accessible to free players.
    Post edited by lisztophobia on
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    holy f, kanan's unique is super op under hera
  • Options
    "Let's buff all the Sith so everyone spends all of their money on the packs and these new characters then we'll completely destroy them 10 days later with characters that everyone has to spend $4000 on"
  • Options
    Why aren't new characters shards being added to the only free part of this game?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    do shock and health immunity prevent max health gain?
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    3 star is not viable on Arena or anywhere at most of player who are at level 85.

They should have event that lower level can allow to get only 1 2 3 star and higher level can get max at 5 star.

When new Characters release, it may be 2 month to see them in Arena.(high level shard)

Even OP like Chirrut and Baze, only whales can use them.

It make us feel like no new character release on them? as never can make them viable to use anywhere.

If you release 5* so it will viable for everyone and still make money as whale will farm them to 7*

• Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    do shock and health immunity prevent max health gain?

Until they release a Phoenix squad character whose unique is +100% tenacity
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Thats the point. They tease you. Nobody would spend money otherwise. Just be happy about all the free stuff you get
  • Options
    Well goodbye to any Zader squads thanks to the whole team getting 25% max health every time they suffer a debuff... thanks for giving us a week of dark side lol

It's health recovery, not max health.
This discussion has been closed.