Cantina Refreshes

Right now it's 100-200-400-etc.
People who are F2P might use one refresh a day.
People who are low-moderate spending P2P might use 2 refreshes a day.
I bet most people won't go to the 400 refresh because of the large jump.

Why not go 100-100-200-200?

More people will use 4 refills - EA gets 600 crystal spend instead of 300. We get more cantina energy. Win win win.

Replies

• until everyone gets w/e they want and yell for more content/updates. Then its lose lose lose
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    until everyone gets w/e they want and yell for more content/updates. Then its lose lose lose

Even with the refreshed that might take quite a long while considering all the OP toons available in cantina now.
  • It takes too long to promote a hero from cantina with orange balls. I making 2 refreshes per day and I get 612 cantina credits per day.

That's cca 7 shards per day, so hero is maxed out in 45 days. That's ridculous
  • Vos
    46 posts Member
    Right now it's 100-200-400-etc.

More people will use 4 refills - EA gets 600 crystal spend instead of 300. We get more cantina energy. Win win win.

Quest energy is 50 50 100 100....they can be consistent doing it that way IMO
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    until everyone gets w/e they want and yell for more content/updates. Then its lose lose lose

That is already happening anyways, and will always happen. Might as well win-win-win in the meantime!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Enklave wrote: »
    It takes too long to promote a hero from cantina with orange balls. I making 2 refreshes per day and I get 612 cantina credits per day.

That's cca 7 shards per day, so hero is maxed out in 45 days. That's ridculous

not at all. it feels that way because gw can max out someone in 1/3 the time...even that seems a bit too fast imo.
    mighty chlorians
  • Right now it's 100-200-400-etc.

+1, I agree!
    829-416-931
  • Right now it's 100-200-400-etc.

+1 +1 +1
  • Enklave wrote: »
    ... a hero from cantina with orange balls...

Which hero is this now?

I'm guessing "visual bug"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I spent 100-200-400-800 while I was leveling.

Now that I'm at 70 all I do is the 100.

It's a question of priorities 100C/day on level 6 nets 420T/day, aprox 160 shards over 30 days

300C/d = 630T/d = 235 shards

That's a 6* character in a month. From a single source.

Which is about what you ought to expect for F2P/low spending progression.

If it was cheaper, whales (such as myself) would have every character in that shop at 7* already.

It's perfectly gated for content as it is.

Choose wisely.
  • Aluxendr wrote: »
    I spent 100-200-400-800 while I was leveling.

It's a question of priorities 100C/day on level 6 nets 420T/day, aprox 160 shards over 30 days

If it was cheaper, whales (such as myself) would have every character in that shop at 7* already.

Choose wisely.

And why do you think the game should be perfectly gated and tailored for the 1% who are whales like you? I think not.
  • or at the bare minimum increase by 100, not double

100-200-300-400-500, etc

Choose wisely.

And why do you think the game should be perfectly gated and tailored for the 1% who are whales like you? I think not.

because like it or not they are the ones that keep the games running and the content coming out.
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Aluxendr wrote: »

Choose wisely.

It's not "perfectly gated" for whales.

As it stands, 2 refreshes are well within reach for serious F2P, or casual paying players.

What makes you think you "deserve" 4 refreshes a day, tailored to you? From my point of view, you're greedy. Do you want them to drop the price on Battle refreshes to 25/25/25/50/50/50 also? Maybe they should just hand out a 7* character once a week? (If you spent 600C/day with your ratios you would have 120 or so Dooku/Barriss shards and 90 or so Shipment shards in a week)

This game is a grind. And what you're complaining about isn't so much tiered access (Like 7* Chromium exclusives) as it is your own petty impatience.

Go find something else to gripe about.

Choose wisely.

As it stands, 2 refreshes are well within reach for serious F2P, or casual paying players.

What makes you think you "deserve" 4 refreshes a day, tailored to you? From my point of view, you're greedy. Do you want them to drop the price on Battle refreshes to 25/25/25/50/50/50 also? Maybe they should just hand out a 7* character once a week? (If you spent 600C/day with your ratios you would have 120 or so Dooku/Barriss shards and 90 or so Shipment shards in a week)

This game is a grind. And what you're complaining about isn't so much tiered access (Like 7* Chromium exclusives) as it is your own petty impatience.

Lol this is definitely a lot of incorrect math, elaborate justifications, and playground-style-middle-aged-man insults. I must really be a stupidfatfool!
  • Aluxendr
    358 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Choose wisely.

Lol this is definitely a lot of incorrect math, elaborate justifications, and playground-style-middle-aged-man insults. I must really be a stupidfatfool!

Please elaborate, without relying on insults.

The math is correct.

4 refreshes a day at 100-100-200-200 would be 600E or 50 cantina battles/d, 350/w

50 @ 21T per = 1050/d, 7350/w. 7350/400 = 18.75 Cantina shipments, 91.875 shards

Shard drop rate is approx 35% so around 122 shards/w from simming.

And as for elaborate justification...go reread your first post. :smile:

edited
    Post edited by FashionFett on