Your squad vs. six crates

Replies

• lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    You need maul to daze those pesky crates
    I thought about using Darth Maul, but I don't have him geared up.

Jedi Knight Guardian is almost as good tho, amirite? She's sort of like the Jedi version of Darth Maul!
    Post edited by lisztophobia on
  • Kept waiting for an exclamation point to pop up and Solid Snake to join the fight! Kojima FTW!
  • I just love that the 7 day event takes 5 minutes on auto to get through...makes sense.
  • Thought it was some kinda "candy filled pinata event"... deception :(
  • I feel like we're all ignoring the fact that he's using Jedi Knight Guardian. Are you just getting her some exercise or something?
  • Please add crate battles to the game.

Even with no attacks, it'll be more fun and over quicker than ship battles.
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Were you using Jedi guardian for rp purposes? Lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You need maul to daze those pesky crates
    I thought about using Darth Maul, but I don't have him geared up.

Jedi Knight Guardian is almost as good tho, amirite? She's sort of like the Jedi version of Darth Maul!

JKR is the Jedi version of Boba - aoe ability block. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Basic: Outmaneuver
    Crate shuffles to one side of the arena, placing four stacks of Health down on an opponent and expose. These debuffs cannot be resisted.
    Skill: Crate
    Imperial Crate dies, killing all Phoenix allies and enemies in the process
    Leader:oevsiekrwhdkdiwbr
    Crate gives every ally +19 speed, and a 50% chance to instantly die on their turn. Allies killed cannot be revived.
    Unique: Imperial standard
    Imperial Crate removes every ally and enemy of their turn meter, allowing for every fight to never end.
  • If you kill those crates, they'll come back stronger and more powerful than you can imagine
  • CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    More like:
    Basic: Stand your ground
    Imperial Crate holds the position it has been assigned. This command cannot be dispelled.

Special: Do nothing
    Imperial Crate has a chance (30shards-chance) to do repeat it's basic move.

Unique: Imperial Reinforcements
    Each round Imperial Crate has a chance of being hit by an enemy causing a massive explosion to it's allies.
    Zeta Unique: In addition, Imperial Crate now has a chance to explode randomly due to disturbances in the force. If this happens, everybody, but the enemy dies instantly.
  • What can be more appropriate than when the Imperial Crates become available in shipments?
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • What can be more appropriate than when the Imperial Crates become available in shipments?

LMAO!

BEFORE the other toons we're waiting for.
  • Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    Grand Moff Cardboard is on his way, followed by bubble wrap stormtrooper.
  • Was hoping for this thread this morning...it makes too much sense. They have finally shown why the stormtroopers were such a joke.

Only a stormtrooper would stand next to an explosive box.
  • You forgot the second unique: critical hits cause the attacker to twist while lifting incorrectly, doing 20% damage to themselves. Ignores protection.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Those crates were fun to blow up.
  • Proof the game is going to hell, they have no desire to do anything but make money. I get it but geeze, two star toon hers was a fake walk to get. Check out the store all you see is toon packs now! It's sad
  • Proof the game is going to hell, they have no desire to do anything but make money. I get it but geeze, two star toon hers was a fake walk to get. Check out the store all you see is toon packs now! It's sad

Mr. President?
  • Why are we fighting crates?
  • Why are we fighting crates?

My understanding is that it was part of a mission she went on in the series.

I honestly would not know myself if that is true. We just rented the first one of the Star Wars Rebels cartoons to become more familiar.
  • Ragnir wrote: »
    Grand Moff Cardboard is on his way, followed by bubble wrap stormtrooper.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh, haha :smiley:
    Thanks! :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • I would had been more enjoyable to have all crates and one Luke (Empire Strikes back version). Just have Vader shove the crates at him with force push.
  • I'm triggered by all the crate hatred. Those are my homies.
  • As a person whose former employment was moving boxes all day long, I feel like I have a different perspective on these enemy crates.

We need a new event, "UPS workers fight back".
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    The blue crates are very bad by the way, it's the white/brown crates pulling all the weight.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Next up is Kanan's event to "acquire critical intelligence" - start gearing up your heroes to counter those Imperial datapads!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Hera destroys boxes. Always thought she was a straight Twilek