Where to focus zeta without having maul or Kylo?

I'm maybe a week or two away from getting my first zeta collected, and I'd been planning on giving it to Vader. I used to be top 10 arena, now I'm struggling to stay top 20, even dropped to 52 last night. This is my collection:

https://swgoh.gg/u/heroofcanton/

Is it wise to give it to Vader, or with the plethora of Darth maul leads in my arena board, will he classify himself as obsolete? Should I give it to someone else? Or wait? My current arena team is:
Palp, Vader, TFP, b2, and shore trooper.
My guild already smashes heroic rancor, but are working towards heroic tank still.
Where should I put a zeta, and what should I do about my increasingly inefficient arena team?
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• AXXMURDER
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    If your focus is arena I would hold out. You are behind the curve on Maul and the Meta changes rapidly...I would expect resistance will make a big turn soon.
  • To help your current team put more speed on TFP. Mine is G8 and has 230, 3 less than yours. Give him more speed and you'll benefit more
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    If you want to run Zader, you probably need a Zidious and Boba as well. If you can speed up TFP, I would try that first. Save your Zeta and see where things stand by the time you could add the other toons. It won't expire, but once used you can't get it back.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Zader doesn't need Zidious. He's good, but honelstly, Vader, Palp, TFP are the core of that team. Usually boosted with Shore and one of Zidious and Boba. I am personally thinking of dumping my tank (my Shore is gimpy, so I use Han to not lose out too much on the TM reduction) and using Nihilus instead: I really feel the lack of dispells.

But it depends on your shard. I can make top 5 (usually can't beat the guys in the top 4) with my Zader team, but there are few Mauls, and the one I mostly have to contend with is not all that powerful (the other one has a pretty firm grip on #1). The thing I found most important is to give TFP every single little bit of speed that you can.