Wiggs needs to be NERFED!

Prev1
complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain complain COMPLAIN... complain complain complain complain those rat complain complain complain complain complain meta complain complain complain complain complain complain devs complain complain complain complain complain complain **** complain.

AND WHERE IS JEDI complain complain complain complain complain complain honestly! (and I'm being nice! complain bull-complain)

Where's all the complain toons I complain complain cause I complain want complain true point complain for realz.

And furthermore complain complain complain complain complain complain complain CUP waaaaaaaaay complain KTHXBAI!!!1!

((My actual post follows))

P.S. The only complaint I have truly is that these forums are the only downer I've ever had playing this game, and request a cease-fire from the community, this world has too much angst and rancor between folks to spread the hate even further by refusing to let a game be a GAME. ENJOY IT. :)
bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Idk, but the forums seem worse than they've ever been
  • rabble rabble rabble!
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    P.S. The only complaint I have truly is that these forums are the only downer I've ever had playing this game, and request a cease-fire from the community, this world has too much angst and rancor between folks to spread the hate even further by refusing to let a game be a GAME. ENJOY IT. :)

Here you are, ridiculing a group of people in an over-the-top, snarky post, and simultaneously asking for less angst and rancor.

I agree with your message, but that's irony, sir. :wink:
  • every 10th post seems to be a positive comment, and maybe much less than that, and folks toss those molotov cocktails of grief grief grief despise sick comments on each update, each dev post, each release, new toons, old toons, money problems, you name it, it really drives me wanting to take a hike and enjoy the outdoors, I've never heard a complaint from the sun even tho it is full of fire. whatev, I just can't handle the instant hate for everything that isn't cheap, free, cheaper than free, expensive, black white grey female male whatever, like, what is the deal people? I agree it's gotten crazy bad and wish they put complaint posts and grief 0osts into a complaint section, and I don't care if they dontanswer, just don't turn off the servers cause posters here hate playing even tho they can't stop.
    bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!
  • Let's not forget about all the tinfoil hat posts, those are quite frequent lately as well.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Give the mayor a harrumph!
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Let's not forget about all the tinfoil hat posts, those are quite frequent lately as well.

Shush, you! They really did remove Scimitar from my fleet shop and my fleet shop alone.

They also stealth nerfed like half the toons in the game, especially the ones I own.

And they made GW harder.

And they stealth nerfed the drop rates.

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    i decide a long time ago not to call for buffs or nerfs on any toon for the very reason that i know i use toons some would call nerf on and i don't want those toons touched.

pick a toon you like OP and how would you like it if they nerfed that toon??
  • I forgot it's not all sunshine and CUPped farts out IRL, I guess we can all agree that irony is in the eyes of the beholder, if they can see thru all the burns... I see it now, this will speak to the masses and maybe Ug the Magnanimous will be elected Mayor of The Undeserved Ire Swamp of the Bantha Poodoo......next August... ;)
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    I think it's because this game causes such frustration. People want to succeed and when they don't, they want to expel that somehow; the forums are the perfect platform.
  • Wiggo
    98 posts Member
    Some ppls hobby seems to whining about one thing or another. This is unfair....thats OP....nerf this nerf that....P2P have unfair advantage....blah blah blah

Well guess what.....suck it up cupcake...

And before anyone says anything im F2p...hover around 200 in arena and dont always finish GW....but guess what.....its a game....I play for a bit of fun....so what if there are ppl better than me
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Well this has been useful.
  • McBee wrote: »
    Well this has been useful.

Sure has. It's a place for us to vent about people venting on the forums.

Perfectly reasonable
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Worse than after the release of mods?
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Yeah it does get old with all the whining. However I find it a little refreshing, the forum hasn't change since I was last active July 2016! Pack complaints, crying for nerfs, crying for buffs. It's all the same, just the toons have changed.

It used to be Leia, evasion and Dooku who needed nerfs. People actually thought Sun Fac was op before he came out. As well as B2. Forum members also cried about events frequently. The devs actually cancelled one event chain (which I liked because I was building a Jedi team) the Force Champions events, due to all the complaints. And they replaced it with additional omega battle events, which I couldn't take part in as I was too low level and didn't have the necessary toons.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Not sure. I think i joined the forums about six months ago which might have been after that whole debacle
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Kissycat wrote: »
    Yeah it does get old with all the whining. However I find it a little refreshing, the forum hasn't change since I was last active July 2016! Pack complaints, crying for nerfs, crying for buffs. It's all the same, just the toons have changed.

It used to be Leia, evasion and Dooku who needed nerfs. People actually thought Sun Fac was op before he came out. As well as B2. Forum members also cried about events frequently. The devs actually cancelled one event chain (which I liked because I was building a Jedi team) the Force Champions events, due to all the complaints. And they replaced it with additional omega battle events, which I couldn't take part in as I was too low level and didn't have the necessary toons.

In all fairness the evasion did need to be nerfed though ;). Sid used to have almost 75% 80% chance to evade from jedi if Dooku was lead. I remember when every arena team had sid/dooku in it. It was rather ridiculous.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member

Oh man when the mods were released it was like everyone and their sister blew their lids.

• Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Yogi wrote: »

Oh man when the mods were released it was like everyone and their sister blew their lids.

Oh yeah, it was crazy. It's like the only part of the game that keeps some strategic diversity though, despite the fact it's introduced the player base to the problem of the speed meta.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Exletion wrote: »
    Kissycat wrote: »

In all fairness the evasion did need to be nerfed though ;). Sid used to have almost 75% 80% chance to evade from jedi if Dooku was lead. I remember when every arena team had sid/dooku in it. It was rather ridiculous.

Agreed. I came to the point of 'can't beat en, join em' and ran OB lead. Now it seems to have gotten much better in terms of team viability (not counting Zaul..)
  • Or take a look on bug and issues....always funny
    My boba didn't revive!!! Bug!!!
    Did he was kill by Nihilius?
    Yes why?
    My savage didn't get heal even if he have a hot
    Did he was shock?
    Maybe...
  • Are we in 2016 again?
  • ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    +1
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    obiwonbehavep1.gif

Post edited by Winstar on
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    If someone is 1st, someone else has to be last. That's life. Noone likes to hear ppl complain. Negativity is responded to in many ways, none of them positive. U may have bad synergy, bad mods, bad team comp, bad turn order, bad luck etc. Instead of complaining...ado some research, ask some questions, experiment.

Just remember, only 1 person can be 1st. Only 20 can be top 20 etc.

Very few ppl on these forums brag. Noone like a bragggart. But, the complainers haven't learned that Noone likes them either. Forums r littered with complainers. Forums r also littered w/ ppl that don't pay any attention and want other ppl to spell things out for them. If u can take the time to complain, u can take the time to research.

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    If someone is 1st, someone else has to be last. That's life. Noone likes to hear ppl complain. Negativity is responded to in many ways, none of them positive. U may have bad synergy, bad mods, bad team comp, bad turn order, bad luck etc. Instead of complaining...ado some research, ask some questions, experiment.

Just remember, only 1 person can be 1st. Only 20 can be top 20 etc.

Very few ppl on these forums brag. Noone like a bragggart. But, the complainers haven't learned that Noone likes them either. Forums r littered with complainers. Forums r also littered w/ ppl that don't pay any attention and want other ppl to spell things out for them. If u can take the time to complain, u can take the time to research.

+1
    I have terrible luck with getting the right mods (speed), so instead of running to the forum, I adapted to what I have, still only doing 3-5 arena battles a day, and can't play the last hour up till payout and still I manage to finish in top 20 regularly,(November '15 board)
    This game is fun, you just need to remember it's a game
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Kids today...so much more annoying than kids....4 months ago.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Kids today...so much more annoying than kids....4 months ago.
    Maybe you're right. But people seem to be quite salty over recently released toons. The whole Rebels debate gets quite passionate. I just can't remember there ever being this much negativity.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Give the mayor a harrumph!

@Kyno I didn't get a harrumph outta that guy!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member

Not even close.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....