FULL Phoenix Squadron Abilities(Comments and questions) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• So, before we get full teams of Ewoks, Geonosians and Tuskan Raiders we get 6 SW Rebels? Ugh...
  • You forget that if you kill Hera then her leader stops working.
  • @Thiffu unique skills aye. Leader skills no
  • Meta Forecast
    Hera (L)
    Kanan
    Ezra
    Sabine
    Zeb
    Chopper as backup
    Seriously. The unique is shared between all allies? What's the plan EA/CG? Make all characters OP to make everyone normal? I am scared of meeting this team in my shard.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • And Hera hits pretty good for a support. She hits like a high Offense tank/ low Offense attacker.
    Just hope Kanan's Intervene deals very little damage, or get ready to fight 3*/4* Phoenix who hold arena rank 1
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    @DatBoi i would love a deathstar ship raid,but please dont require 6 and 7* ships
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »
    @DatBoi i would love a deathstar ship raid,but please dont require 6 and 7* ships

Why wouldn't it?
  • Why are you making 1) more and more rebels and 2) them so OP?! I understand, that you want to offer us a counter meta, that the new upcoming heroes should be at least vaiable and that you have to make some money with them. But this new team seems far too good even on 3-4*! I mean: 5 characters with a 70% counter chance each will kill every AOE-Attackers. But what seems broken the most IMHO is the crazy protection and health regeneration at every round, with every attack and then even more from Kanan and Zeb ... How should this team be beatable?! The only solution in my eyes seems to be a team that can kill Hera before any of the Phoenix-Squadron goes. But for that you need an insane fast team ... bye bye balance ... :(
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    T_T1OO6 wrote: »
    Why are you making 1) more and more rebels and 2) them so OP?! I understand, that you want to offer us a counter meta, that the new upcoming heroes should be at least vaiable and that you have to make some money with them. But this new team seems far too good even on 3-4*! I mean: 5 characters with a 70% counter chance each will kill every AOE-Attackers. But what seems broken the most IMHO is the crazy protection and health regeneration at every round, with every attack and then even more from Kanan and Zeb ... How should this team be beatable?! The only solution in my eyes seems to be a team that can kill Hera before any of the Phoenix-Squadron goes. But for that you need an insane fast team ... bye bye balance ... :(

Take kanan out first so they dont have counter chance. And so far you dont need "insane" speed to take them out.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    T_T1OO6 wrote: »
    Why are you making 1) more and more rebels and 2) them so OP?! I understand, that you want to offer us a counter meta, that the new upcoming heroes should be at least vaiable and that you have to make some money with them. But this new team seems far too good even on 3-4*! I mean: 5 characters with a 70% counter chance each will kill every AOE-Attackers. But what seems broken the most IMHO is the crazy protection and health regeneration at every round, with every attack and then even more from Kanan and Zeb ... How should this team be beatable?! The only solution in my eyes seems to be a team that can kill Hera before any of the Phoenix-Squadron goes. But for that you need an insane fast team ... bye bye balance ... :(

We can only speculate on how OP are those toons until we play them or fight them. Full sith with zMaul are also hard to beat, so for me it's balanced.

Btw, I'm happy that 2 new Jedis are released, and Ezra seems nice also in a Jedi squad.
  • I am loving these SW Rebel toons. Hope I will be able to use these 3* toons in raids sometime. Seems a shame not using them. And time will tell if they are OP or not. First you need to invest about $2500 to get all 6 to 7* (not to mention geared). Doubt there will be many who do that.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Nightlores wrote: »
    I am loving these SW Rebel toons. Hope I will be able to use these 3* toons in raids sometime. Seems a shame not using them. And time will tell if they are OP or not. First you need to invest about $2500 to get all 6 to 7* (not to mention geared). Doubt there will be many who do that.

Is it not 25 shards per 10$? In that case, they cost "only" 110$ to level up to 7*.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    I am loving these SW Rebel toons. Hope I will be able to use these 3* toons in raids sometime. Seems a shame not using them. And time will tell if they are OP or not. First you need to invest about $2500 to get all 6 to 7* (not to mention geared). Doubt there will be many who do that.

My shard kraken yesterday had 7* hera maxed and fully 5 dots modded : D

Darth Hagar

i Like to test myself against him but half the time i get wrecked :lol:
  • BulYwif wrote: »

Is it not 25 shards per 10$? In that case, they cost "only" 110$ to level up to 7*.

The $9.99 pack is a one time purchase. After that you're relegated to dropping 1299 crystals on (most likely) 5 shards.
    I think the OP calls are way premature - let's look at what are top tier skils in the game:

- aoe enemy dispel (Baze, etc.)
    - full team debuff dispel (GK, Chirrut, etc.)
    - aoe enemy debuffs (EP, DN, Boba, TFP, etc.)
    - pre taunt (Baze, Shore, etc.)
    - Auto taunt (GK, Sith Trooper, Baze, etc.)
    - TM push (StHan, Sith Assassin, Rex leader, etc.)
    - Dodge (zDM)
    - TM reduction (zDV, FOO in FO, etc.)
    - Starting speed (zDM with SA, fast TFP under zDV, wiggs with +45 speed and 100% TM gain ability .... some way to jump out early and command the match)

This Phoenix set has none of that. I think they're pretty balanced so far. We need to see the final specs on the last 3 heroes. Look at the 3 we have now - very moderate to low damage - where are you getting kills from out of Hera Kanan and Chopper?...and no one is really fast enough vs. current meta speed. Let's see the last 3 speed and damage abilities before making any judgments. The uniques are their strength, but also can be turned against them. Since they balanced with that mix in mind, once you start picking them off they will rapidly deteriorate in their strength for the remaining members. Unlike other squads, they will totally unravel as they lose allies. If the last 3 PX members are planet eaters than sure they could be OP, but for what we know now I'm seeing a good, but not gamebreaking squad built around heal / longevity but low on damage and missing a lot of top tier capabilities that other comps have. They look like a solid addition to the game - but that's speculation also since we don't know the exact details of half the squad.

JohnnySteel! I remember you from back in the HoDA days...

The lack of an auto taunt or pre-taunt is a huge thing I think. Any kind of healing immunity neutralizes what seems to be on paper their biggest asset. Focus down Sabine or Ezra at that point and it may well be GG... We'll have to wait and see.
  • And yet, all we have is farm boy Luke with his long rifle. I guess that makes sense. With the all powerful Phoenix Squadron, the rebellion has no use for Luke Skywalker. Might as well just give us Corvette Summer Luke.
  • Guys ... Daze prohibits counter attacks. Shock applies heal immunity and blocks TM gain. It seems to me like there are ways to control this team. It does seem like a very, very good team though. I would rather have them than face them, but I expect I will never have them higher than 3*, assuming that's where they unlock. Much like my Krennic, Death Trooper, Baze, Cassian ... etc. Sure, buy their shards from shipments at 80 crystals each. Some easy math tells me that's ~$125 each. Sorry, but Homie the Clown don't play that game.

It's possible I won't even get to unlock them. I could see them doing this, coming up 10 shards short of unlock, much like my T/A starfighter.
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »

They definitely won't have one soon especially since half the ships in game aren't farmable. So I wouldn't worry until we have a ship cantina battles implemented
  • Shouldn't you guys be fixing the AI in ALL battles? Instead of adding new stuff? I attack once. The computer attacks 9 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!!!!!!!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Shouldn't you guys be fixing the AI in ALL battles? Instead of adding new stuff? I attack once. The computer attacks 9 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!!!!!!!

thats not AI
  • It's not? Must be a gremlin in my tablet playing against me during PVP battles?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    It's not? Must be a gremlin in my tablet playing against me during PVP battles?

Its called speed, synergy, and turn meter manipulation.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    It's not? Must be a gremlin in my tablet playing against me during PVP battles?

The AI still obeys the same rules as you do
  • heh heh, I put my level 50 hera and Chopper in Chopperevent and Chopper's rock-throw is pretty cool:)
  • Hey guys! I think that the Inquisitor should be in the game. Why: Spinning lightsaber be badass.

BASIC
    Underestimate

Deal 40% physical damage and inflict offense down for 3 turns and inflict Damage Over Time

SPECIAL
    Stronger Than You

Instantly defeat target enemy and gain Revive

COOL DOWN: 8

SPECIAL

Taunt for 2 turns and heal 10% health of allies with a 90% chance

COOL DOWN- 2

I will make a post of this, Stay cool
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    You do realize that as soon as you made that public there absolutely could not be an Inquisitor with such abilities?
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Hey guys! I think that the Inquisitor should be in the game. Why: Spinning lightsaber be badass.

BASIC
    Underestimate

Deal 40% physical damage and inflict offense down for 3 turns and inflict Damage Over Time

SPECIAL
    Stronger Than You

Instantly defeat target enemy and gain Revive

COOL DOWN: 8

SPECIAL

Taunt for 2 turns and heal 10% health of allies with a 90% chance

COOL DOWN- 2

I will make a post of this, Stay cool
    i have a better idea /sarcasm
    Basic:helicopter moves:does a helicopter move deal damage to the target enemy,if imperial box is present target is instantly defeated

Special:helicopter blades:they do a helicopter move and call all imperial box allies and the imperial crates to assist

Unique:boxcopters::at the start of each encounter box allies will have a helicopter lightsaber assigned to them,giving them op stats,each time a box ally use the think outside ability,they will also revive a random helicopter ally

Just saying,i like rebels,and i love season 3 and the season 2 finale(except the helicopter lightsabers ofc)

discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Guys sorry if this question is repetitive glanced through the thread could not see it asked directly. So Hera's lead allows "Each ACTIVE Phoenix ally grants their unique ability to other Phoenix allies." I am not sure what ACTIVE really means as they have not used this before with shared abilities (wiggs and chaze to by "if present gets the bonus").

I'd say it is safe to assume if one dies it is not ACTIVE. But the interesting question is what do debuffs such as daze, stun, shock or stagger do the phoenix allies - are they still considered ACTIVE if one or more of those are on them? It is a very fundamental question and goes right into evaluation of phoenix squad development. Did anyone see devs commenting somewhere even informally as to how this really works.
  • With Ally points can we also multi-sim? Purchasing half a mill worth is really time consuming
  • Da_Dark16 wrote: »
    With Ally points can we also multi-sim? Purchasing half a mill worth is really time consuming

No, you don't. Just use your crystal wisely and you should be fine
  • I do not need Phoenix characters. Hera is, for example, somewhat childish. :D
This discussion has been closed.